Heroes

Villains

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 2008 on NBC

• In this episode, we finally get to see what Hiro is seeing in his vision, only this time, it's not the future he is peering into.

In this episode, we finally get to see what Hiro is seeing in his vision, only this time, it's not the future he is peering into. Warning, spoilers contained below.

It was interesting to see that Meredith's brother is Flint, the dude with blue flames who escaped from level 5. What is more interesting is when we see Sylar trying to kill himself after his first murder and Elle comes in at the right time and saves him. What really surprised me was that Angela was the one who tried to kill her husband, because she was defending her son. So all along, even though Angela seems pretty twisted, maybe she was just trying to do some good. To me it seems all the Petrelli's are pretty much the same, they all try and take things into their own hands, and take drastic measures to do what they think is right. This episode only confirms this, showing how Angela handles what she found out about Arthur. What was exciting and shocking to see at the end of this episode, was Usutu having his head cut off (which I kind of support his death, because they never should have brought back a copy of Issac) but what's more shocking was that Arthur was the one who killed him. And right at the end Arthur grabs Hiro and is taking his power. I just hope Hiro gets away, because if Arthur can time travel as well, who knows if there is any stopping him. This was a great episode, despite it being mostly a flashback. Great way to tell the past without having Hiro actually go there and mess it up.