Heroes

(Volume Three: Villains) The Second Coming

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2008 on NBC

• The future, The Past, Rebirth

There are so many fantastic items in this episode. I loved that Claire's character was so darkly portrayed in the flash-forward. So different from her cheerleading / bright / peppy personality. I also loved Nathan's resurrection too. It might have been expected by others but it was unexpected to me. Hiro's character brings so much humor to the show, that it's impossible not to grin when you see him. Even though he is moping about because he's bored. He missed being a hero ... and wants to save the world ... again. Of course, we're getting pretty used to Hiro bumbling around, and he does so again by going strictly against his father's instructions. Humor injection!!! I liked the new character, Flashette. Superfast running chick thief. She's fun. In anycase, it seems Hiro has found his new calling.The situation with Claire and Sylar was amazing. The conversation, and Sylar getting the power of immortality. Claire's world is rocked again it seems, and Sylar is just happily walkin' round the neighborhood. Hee. Finally, the next great part and the ending of this part of the 2 parter, Maya and Mohinder. Mohinder is totally crazed by taking the formula that GIVES people powers. Maya is angry with him because he didn't cure her ... but they still get together and knock boots. Which is good for Mohinder, I think he needed a bit of a stress reliever. Oh ... and Nathan found God, and there's a new Painting. The world rent in two. Fantastic eppy, it looks like the season is off to a terrific start!!!