Heroes

(Volume Three: Villains) The Second Coming

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2008 on NBC

• Okay so Heroes back, and I guess that's the good news. The bad news however is that the Season premiere seems a tad to mediocre.

So as everyone knows Heroes went off the air in December due to the writer's strike and it's been a long period of time since the show returned. Now for fans of the show (looks like their decreasing at the end of every season) the show is finally back. So how does it start off with? It starts with Future Peter having to go back to the past to make things right, and to make matters more cliched Nathan survives his gun shot wound. We find out it was Future Peter who shot him and that cliff hanger easily resolves itself. So what else happens? Mohinder injects himself with some serum (Another bonehead thing to do, though again most of us would if we had the opportunity) and becomes Super-Mohinder. I guess people say it's like a rip off the fly, well not a great idea to have the the genetics professor suddenly become a hero. Well Sylar returned again and he's kind of getting boring as a villain because he's so repetitive. He was great in the first season, the second season he was worthless and so far in the third season I don't really see any use for him. Parkman ends up somewhere in the desert, Hiro and Ando have a lame storyline trying to catch guess what a new character! Well that's about it, and oh yeah Nikki is back which is disappointing for me personally because I could never stand her character and right when you think she's got the Axe! she comes back. This episode was way to overhyped, poorly written and acted kind of poorly by everyone except Adrian Pasdar who plays Nathan and is probably the best actor on the show. Seriously did fans wait this long to see an episode like this?