Heroes

(Volume Three: Villains) The Second Coming

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2008 on NBC

• Oh my god that was amazing! WOW!

I love this show its just so amazing, what a great way to start off season 3, season one was soooooo awesome and season two was awesome but not as awesome as season one, but i think season three is gonna be the best yet, sorry i know season three is gonna be the best. Anyway this season starts up straight where it left off in season two! nathan's dyin but someone saves him who could that be? your just have to watch and find out but its awesome! We see hardcore future peter and his as ace as ever, and soo too is sylar he is the greates villian on tv, and he goes after clare and its pretty intense to say the least, mohinder finds a ay fo give ppl abilities, matt finds him self lost in a dessert and u find out mrs petrelli power! But ive gotta say when sylar attacks clare and does you know what to her and what she says to him and his reply was so hillarious i had tears coming out of my yes it was so funny. but heroes is back and its back with a bang an on top form as usual. hroes rocks!
Ink