Heroes

(Volume Three: Villains) The Second Coming

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2008 on NBC

• Starring: Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, James Kyson Lee, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Dania Ramirez, Christine Rose, Milo Ventimiglia. Future Peter makes things worse to prevent the future.

How long has it been since Heroes has aired? Nine Months! Way to long in my opinion. Well, the show came back with a bang as Claire (Hayden Panettiere) shoots, well attempts to, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) in the future. The explosive season opener gave the show many different shockers and thrill rides throughout the two-parter episode. We learned a lot and got acquanted with some of our favorite characters again. I really don't enjoy two-parter episodes, and that was one of my biggest problems with the episode, other than Matt (Greg Grunberg) being sent to the desert and Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) getting powers. Sylar (Zachary Quinto) attacking Claire was a big shocker and something that i didn't expect the writers to do. Tracy Strauss (Ali Larter), i really do not think is Niki, but i really don't know. How could she have a different power, i mean Niki and Jessica had the same ability. IDK! OH! And the vision that Angela Petrelli (Christine Rose) had was amazing, and so scary and exciting in an i can't put this book down kind of way. I thought this was a great episode, as shown above with a 10.