Heroes

(Volume Three: Villains) The Second Coming

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2008 on NBC

• This episode caught me off guard.

I am sure everyone had theories as to who shot Nathan Petrelli, little did I suspect that his brother, Peter from the future would travel backwards in time to shot him to prevent him from going public with his information. Now Peter in the present is trapped in another persons body. That was so bloody brilliant. What I like about season 3 is that the show is getting darker and has a different tone to it from season 2, which in my opinion was very good despite what some people thought. Tim Kring presents the show like an onion that has many layers. He slowly pulls back the layers one at a time to reveal what the plot is about. There are many twist and turns to the show. The first episode of the third season shows just how brilliant he and his staff are. As the season progresses I am sure the show will get darker and continuing to do so with many plot twists and turns. I have not been this excited in a T.V. show for quite sometime. The last time I got this interested in a show was when a dear friend of mine told me about Jericho. I already have seasons one and two on DVD. I cannot wait for season three to surface on DVD. I hope there are many more seasons to come.