Hex Forums

Sky1 (ended 2005)

Buffy, Charmed or Hex ?

alfridavella

[101]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 12

They are totally 3 different shows

Can`t compare Hex with the others because i think they made 8 season of both of them while Hex stuck with only 2.

All 3 loved to watch but i think number one is Buffy expecially with angel

and second this amazed me too Hex i prefered more the first season and part of second when still Cassie was alive.

Charmed sometimes was good but after a while i got tired of the same stuff.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pammyjoisme

[102]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 4

I loved hex, it was a show that myself, My oldest daughter and my mom all had in common with ,,we all loved it..

I was very upset when they killed Cassie off, I almost stopped watching it, but then seeing the love Thelma had for her still and that there was things holding her spirit back kept me wondering what was in store.

but I was disappointed , felt like we were left hanging on a cliff, with no real closer and ending..

heroesfan07

[103]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 21
    Buffy is best. Charmed is also good. Hex Season 1 was good 2 was bad.

PiperPrueLover4

[104]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 18
    I would like to revise the statement I made a few years ago on this thread.

I have gotten into Buffy since that post and now I can't decide which of the three series' is the best. All three of them are fantastic.

Aurorastarr

[105]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 7
    While I enjoyed all three, I think Buffy is the best of them.

GotalSaiyajin

[106]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 34
    1. Hex 2. Buffy 3. Charmed

SupernaturalImp

[107]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 5
    Robbieboyagain wrote:
    Whats best? Personally Charmed for me, compared to Charmed and Buffy Hex is written by 4 year olds.

I like Charmed and Buffy pretty equally now, now back when both were on, I would of said Charmed for sure, but when I started watching Buffy Season 5, I may not of been able to answer you, I got disinterested with Buffy after that though, Dawn wasn't really the central character anymore, so I would of still said Charmed, but then after Buffy ended(and I watched a lil' of season 6(including the musical), and the series finale of both it and Angel though I'd only seen like 1 or 2 episodes of Angel prior, which I've rectified as well) I watched 5-7, then 1-4. Now I'm reading the Buffy comics and when those go on hiatus, I'll catch up on the Angel ones. I still can't say I favor one show over the other though...on the other hand I rented Hex because it was about witches and I had to struggle to complete one episode, it was that horrible...never again.

Madelynn1984

[108]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 6

Charisma69 wrote:

Buffy is the best for me most definitely. That show gets better every single time I watch it. It's been over 9 years since the show first started and I'm not tired of it yet. I've never loved a show this long. It's my favorite show, followed very closely by Firefly, Angel, Doctor Who, and Veronica Mars.

Charmed was okay when it first started out but it went downhill fast. The episodes don't seem to repeat as well either. Plus, the show is so simple you can just jump in and out of it without watching the eps in between and you'll still know what's going on. It's kinda like a soap opera that way. It's great for a bit of light fun but doesn't really require the higher brain functions to watch.

Hex is good from what I've seen so far. It stinks that they're stopping it in the middle of the second season. I guess they'll figure we're too dumb to figure that out. I really like how they were ballsy enough to kill off the main character. I certainly didn't see that coming. I'm also surprised at how much the British can get away with as far as sexual content on regular television.

I can't believe BBC America is making us wait a year to see how it ends. That's just so wrong.

Definitely Buffy by a landslide! I love your taste in shows, Charisma. Those are precisely my favorite shows, as well.

Yaspaa

[109]Dec 3, 2011
    • level: 79
    Buffy by the most giant of landslides.