Hex Forums

Sky1 (ended 2005)

Was telekinesis the only witchly power?

PiperPrueLover4

[1]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 18
    Was TK the only power we ever saw from Cassie and Ella? Because if it was, there is no wonder that the evil side ended up winning... They had all these advanced techniques like all those Malachi inherited from Azazeal, plus the nephilim shapeshifting into their true selves and that fairy woman who could become a butterfly like thing and fly away...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

smallville2k7

[2]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 14
    i dont think that was the only power they had, cos Cassie had those vision things (not very good in a fight, but definatly another power), and towards the end Ella was able to creat fire in that bowl thing so she could re-forge the "Blade of Orochia", if i spelled that ryt, still this could just be an extention of her TK

electricpeppers

[3]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 26
    Yeah, I'd imagine telekinesis was one of the only active powers but witches also had innate witch-y powers. In other words they could cast spells etc. Ella could kick butt too!

zoloft3000

[4]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 3

ya i thought that 2 but in the 1st epp cassie did set something on fire in class and it fell on leons desk altho that was the 1st and last time thathappend. and i see in shows with people with powers be they witch like in x men some one usaly more than 1 have somekind of tk

zoloft3000

[5]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 3

smallville2k7 wrote:
    i dont think that was the only power they had, cos Cassie had those vision things (not very good in a fight, but definatly another power), and towards the end Ella was able to creat fire in that bowl thing so she could re-forge the "Blade of Orochia", if i spelled that ryt, still this could just be an extention of her TK

no that was a spell