Hex

Sky1 (ended 2005)

BuffyAnneLove

Hex Fan Reviews (70)

• To sum it all up in wave of a hand. Hex should have another series due to the way the show ended.How about all of a sudden Mallachi appears in front of Ella, Leon, and Thelma. Why not ? To many un answered questions for the show to have ended how it did.

I thought Hex was an exciting show and they should continue on with the series.The ending leaves you with to much wondering what happened.To many un answered questions by many viewers and myself.I live in the U.S. and did not know that the show was airing and found the show by accident just flipping through the channels and was immediately hooked.They gave up to soon they should have gone on with the show. It was one of my favorites and I rate it a 10.I had my favorites like Thelma I loved her hair and the way she dressed and Ella D so mysterious loved her clothes also. Azazael very sexy but wouldn't trust him for anything I literly mean anything. I believe that Ella should have cared for Leon more than what she was putting on. They should start a new series where Ella,Leon,and Thelma were last seen where the rock starts to bleed ;you know that its not over so why stop the show there?All those incubis and sucubuses burned in the fire well if they are demons they can walk right out of the school as though there is not a burn on them.They should also show agood few angels I know Raphael was there in a few episodes . Why not throw in a vampire but one that can walk in the daytime too.Two heads are better than one so maybe if the fans give ideas on how to go on with the show or how the show should continue;maybe the producers or the writers would bring it back.There are all sorts of windows that could be open to start the show where it left off. I know its sad that they just let the show deminish like it did with every one clinging to the tv set and then the last episode with a strange ending.Why didn't they just end like when Ella Leon and Thelma were sitting or laying there licking there wounds than Mallachi and his demons come up and take them all to hell. At least that lets you know there gone forever.But we can't get rid of the last three remaining good ones , lets just leave everyone left in the dark to assume on there own what happens next. Great series but not so good ending.It would have been nice to see Ella D do away with Mallachi for ever but it looks to me like Mallachi got the upper hand cause he is still alive.In hell or not he is alive.