Hey Arnold!

April Fool's Day

Aired Daily 6:30 PM Apr 01, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Happy April Fools' Day!!!!!

Arnold is sick and tired of everybody performing their April Fools jokes on him (especially Helga), so he tries one of his own, but it backfires when it temporarily blinds Helga. I thought that this was a great episode of "Hey Arnold". It wasn't my favorite special or anything like that but I still liked it. My score is low because Helga was getting me a little angry torturing poor Arnold in this episode and she was annoying me. Now, I don't complain about Helga too much in this show but this special was where Helga really went OUT OF LINE and I didn't like that and it got a little annoying hearing her repeatedly telling Arnold "You know because you made me blind". She shouldn't torture Arnold by making him feel guilty about him making her blind plus the fact that Helga was pretending to be blind. She shouldn't have repeatedly pranked poor Arnold in this one. I would've lowered this episode to an 8 because of how Helga acted and angered me but there parts in this episode that made me laugh so hard that I had to raise it up just at least to an 8.5. Grandpa's part in this episode was hilarious as well even though his April Fools jokes got old after a while and became too predictable. Sid and Stinky putting a turtle inside the girls' bathroom as an April Fools joke but Helga (wiithout looking and knowing) flushed the turtle in the toilet. Gerald hearing about Helga tricking Arnold all this time and Gerald telling Arnold about her faking her blindness was funny as well. Arnold's payback on Helga by Tango Dancing with her (which was hilarious) and throwing her into the pool was funny and made me happy because Helga deserved that. The very ending of the episode was funny as well. Overall, a great April Fools' Day episode of "Hey Arnold" but Helga was WAY out of line in this one. 8.5/10