Hey Arnold!

Bag of Money / Principal Simmons

Aired Daily 6:30 PM Apr 05, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Sid thinks Arnold is a thief and Principal Wartz quits his job leaving the principal position to Mr. Simmons

Bag of Money:''Arnold, Sid, and Gerald find a bag filled with money, though they don't know what to do with it, so Arnold is selected to hold onto it for the time being. However, when Arnold inadvertently loses the money on the way home, his friends begin to believe that he actually stole the money, so he must work to prove his innocence. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Hey Arnold". It's not my favorite but I do really like it. My only problem with this episode was Sid..... I just didn't like Sid being paranoid and thinking that is a thief and we all know that Arnold is the most caring and most honest kid ever. So that made me a little mad at Sid plus the rest of the kids even Gerald didn't believe Arnold. So yeah, I thought it was wrong of Sid and everyone else to accuse Arnold as a thief with all that money plus the fact that Sid and the kids were almost going to tie up Arnold. As for the humor, there were some funny parts but the funniest part would definitely have to be Grandpa's cameo appearance telling Arnold :"We can both grow old together... oh that's right, I'm already old" and all that. I also found the very ending of the episode to be funny. Overall, a superb episode of "Hey Arnold" but I thought Sid was a little out of character in this episode. 9/10

Principal Simmons:''When Mr. Simmons is upset that Principal Wartz is being too strict with the students, Wartz decides to resign and he selects Mr. Simmons to take his place. The newly promoted Principal Simmons decides to make massive reforms to permit the school environment to be more liberal, though will the students at P.S. 118 appreciate his authority? This was another superb episode of "Hey Arnold". Again, it is NOT my favorite episode but I still really liked it. I enjoyed Mr. Wartz' part in this episode as he was funny. There were some pretty funny parts but the most hilarious part in this episode was definitely when Mr. Wartz became a singer. Same thing with the ending of the episode with Mr. Simmons and Principal Wartz singing together. My score is a little low because I felt like a couple of parts were a little dragged mainly the parts with the kids ruling the school and going insane so yeah. This episode is very good though.... no doubt about it. Overall, a superb episode of "Hey Arnold". 9/10