Hey Arnold!

Door #16 / Arnold as Cupid

Aired Daily 6:30 PM Nov 13, 1996 on Nickelodeon

• Door 16 was an okay episode while Arnold as Cupid was great

Door #16: All of the borders get very curious to what is inside the very personal Mr. Smith's package. I thought this was an okay episode. I didn't had very laughs here in the episode. The plot didn't interested that much. I only laughed at the guys arguing of what Mr. Smith's package is, the guy falling down, Arnold and Gerald trying to know which is Mr. Smith, and the ending. Overall, a fair episode. 6/10

Arnold as Cupid: Oskar gets kicked out of Suzie's room when they get into an argument, so Arnold tries to get them back together when Oskar moves into Arnold's room. I thought this was a great episode. It was way better than the previous pair though. Oskar trying to stay at a room but they refused him was funny. Helga's unexpected cameo was hilarious. Oskar playing with the saxophone while Arnold try to study was funny. Oskar playing cards with his friends was very funny especially when he eventually lost the game. The dinner scene was cool. I thought the ending was kinda nice. My only problem is the dragged part. Overall, a great episode. 8.5/10