Hey Arnold!

Helga Sleepwalks / Fighting Families

Aired Daily 6:30 PM Oct 23, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• Nice bunch

Helga Sleepwalks: This is a pretty funny episode of Hey Arnold. The episode starts with 2 Helga monologues in a row. I don't have any problem with Helga exposing her feeling about Arnold but in that case it was a bin annoying. In home her Mum gives her Bob's pork snack and shortly after having pork snack Helga sleeps and later she takes a sleepwalk. Despite her tries to stop sleepwalking, including drinking coffee, she can't stop sleepwalking. So she asks Phoebe to help her out, otherwise Helga's secret would be exposed to Arnold. At the end it turns out the pork snack causes sleepwalking and Helga's secret is safe. While the beginning dragged a bit, the rest of the episode is really funny. It gets A- or EXCELLENT 5.75 (from BAD 1 to EXCELLENT 6).

Fighting Families: I didn't except to like this episode but thankfully I was wrong. Arnold gets to participate in the reality show with the same name. In the boarding house Oskar, Ernie and Mr Hyunh are competing which two of them should Arnold take to the show. This moments are really funny. Later Arnold takes Ernie and Mr Hyung. On the show the adults don't get well on each other. Thankfully Arnold brings them together and Arnold's team wins. The only complain I have with this is that they didn't anything that much with Oskar in the end. Overall I give Fighting Families A- or EXCELLENT 5.75 (from BAD 1 to EXCELLENT 6).

Result from both Helga Sleepwalks and Fighting Families: A- or EXCELLENT 5.75