Hey Arnold!

Monkeyman! / Buses, Bikes, and Subways

Aired Daily 6:30 PM Mar 04, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Excellent episode.

This episode was a good one because Arnold meets the Monkeyman in which was a good experience that he meet him because he told him many things and I liked when Arnold waits for him in the pier until he yelled and his yell makes me laugh every time I watch the episode and the way he dressed up formally he look sorta like Willy Wonka in which was the funniest part of the episode but I didn't liked when those guys beated up Sid and Monkeyman didn't rescue him but I liked when Monkeyman apologized and gave him his boots because it was a good part in the episode and when he went for dinner to Arnold's house it looked good because he meet people in which is a good thing in my opinion. The other episode I also enjoyed it watching it, specially the part when Chocolate Boy gets in the jar of chocolate in the factory looked funny and the way Harold stole a clown bicycle was funny also but they managed to return and see a wrestling show in which I liked that part because it was good and the characters enjoyed watching it in which I also like seeing the characters that way. In conclusion for being such a great episode I give it a 9.6 superb rating for my review.