Hey Arnold!

Stuck in a Tree / Rhonda Goes Broke

Aired Daily 6:30 PM Jan 05, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• Arnold, Harold, and Eugene are stuck up in a tree and Rhonda becomes upset when she goes broke

Stuck in a Tree:''Arnold gets stuck in a tree with Harold and Eugene. I loved this episode of "Hey Arnold". It was very funny and the storyline was simple but very creative. I loved the aspect of the episode just dealing with Arnold, Harold, and Eugene stuck up in a tree and what happened. Eugene throughout this entire episode was hilarious... pretty much every line he said gave me a very good laugh. Harold getting annoyed by Eugene throughout the episode was funny as well. I also cracked up when Harold "I'm stuck up in this tree forever.... who am I going to marry? a squirrel?" and then the squirrel looks Harold. Chocolate Boy's appearance was very funny and I also thought the very ending of the episode was hilarious as well. Overall, just a well thought out storyline with many hilarious moments in this perfect episode of "Hey Arnold". 10/10

Rhonda Goes Broke:''Rhonda's family goes broke and they move into the boarding house. This episode was nowhere near as good as "Stuck in a Tree" mainly because of how annoying Rhonda was behaving throughout this entire episode because she is no longer rich. I was just so annoyed with her whining and complaining pretty much throughout the episode and yeah. But other than that, this episode was still enjoyable with some funny parts along the way such as Grandma chasing the pig with ax, Oscar being found in that mattress and Grandpa kicking him out, and some more. The very ending of the episode also wasn't the best either but I guess it was decent. Overall, a great episode of "Hey Arnold" but Rhonda was annoying just whining and complaining throughout this episode. 8/10