Hey Dude

Nickelodeon (ended 1991)

Hey Dude Fan Reviews (12)

• Not an great, but for anyone that was a kid in the late 80's to early 90's this show has a load of nostalgic value to it. While not as good as its Nickelodeon counterpart "Salute Your Shorts", "Hey Dude" was a decent kids show with decent acting.

6.7
    Not an great, but for anyone that was a kid in the late 80's to early 90's this show has a load of nostalgic value to it. While not as good as its Nickelodeon counterpart "Salute Your Shorts", "Hey Dude" was a decent kids show with decent acting. Unfortunately, the level of humor wasn't nearly as high as expected for a Nickelodeon show, and as far as action goes, I'm not sure why this show is in the action category. It really didn't have much action besides a sprinkle here and there. Everything about this show is ok, but not really good. On the other hand, there is nothing that is really all that bad about it either, so it comes across as a middle of the road show. However, I will say this: The theme song was grade A and still brings back memories of my childhoold whenever I hear it.

My Final Review: Not really good, not really bad; just a middle of the road average Nickelodeon kids show with a high nostalgia factor.