Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

Domo / Yumi Goes Solo / Cat Feud

Aired Friday 3:00 AM Sep 16, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• A masterpiece!

Out of all the three episodes I would have to say Domo and Cat Feud were the best. Yumi Goes Solo was a just a "What if?" episode and wasn't that great in my opinion. Domo had to be the best of the three. Cat Feud was funny to see Kaz getting what he deserved in the end. Domo also introduced a new character Domo, a Kaz resembling dog who where he goes his master gets into trouble and a new foe for the cats. Yumi Goes Solo wasn't bad it just seems they put more of the humor in Domo and Cat Feud.
  • ehjhdjhd

bacebo idifi ifiroier eoiruirui uiruieuri ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue iuewiueiwuewi hjhdfjhfj dhjhfhfj h hjhdfjhfj hrg erhg hwjkew wqywqi baceod kkdjfj ndjf ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue ireiuiewuieuiwuiewuiue
  • Domo and Yumi goes Solo were great! But I hated Cat Feud very much!

Domo was a very cute segment because I think the way the episode was handled was very well done. However, I just disliked how the angry mob attacked Kaz, AMi and Yumi and how Jang Keng and Tekirai bullied Domo. Nevertheless, the ending was quite good and I would really like to see Domo in future episodes.

Yumi Goes Solo was a revealing episode which let us know what Ami and Kaz would be like without her. Despite being unoriginal in the sense the story is similar to 'It's a Wonderful Life", this episode was still very enlightening and I enjoyed it.

Cat Feud, my most hated episode of the season. It may have been unoriginal but I don't think the writers were thinking when they tried to floow a Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends episode which most people hate called "Everyone Knows its Bendy'. As that episode was hated much by people like me, this episode was hated on the same level.

Overall, I believe Domo and Yumi Goes Solo were good episodes, but I think Cat Feud could have been better in the ending; to just let the cats get into trouble without Kaz revealing his plan.
  • Kaz buys a pet dog. Yumi dreams of going solo. Kaz tries to get the cats in trouble.

Domo was about Kaz buying a pet dog. But after he's let out, he messes things up & people start framing Kaz for it. Yumi Goes Solo was about when Yumi dreams about what would've happened if she never joined the band. Cat Feud is about Kaz getting fed up with the cats getting him in trouble with the girls. So, he tries to get them in trouble but when he succeded, he blew his secret & Ami & Yumi got the cats to attack him.