Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

Domo / Yumi Goes Solo / Cat Feud

Aired Friday 3:00 AM Sep 16, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Domo and Yumi goes Solo were great! But I hated Cat Feud very much!

Domo was a very cute segment because I think the way the episode was handled was very well done. However, I just disliked how the angry mob attacked Kaz, AMi and Yumi and how Jang Keng and Tekirai bullied Domo. Nevertheless, the ending was quite good and I would really like to see Domo in future episodes.

Yumi Goes Solo was a revealing episode which let us know what Ami and Kaz would be like without her. Despite being unoriginal in the sense the story is similar to 'It's a Wonderful Life", this episode was still very enlightening and I enjoyed it.

Cat Feud, my most hated episode of the season. It may have been unoriginal but I don't think the writers were thinking when they tried to floow a Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends episode which most people hate called "Everyone Knows its Bendy'. As that episode was hated much by people like me, this episode was hated on the same level.

Overall, I believe Domo and Yumi Goes Solo were good episodes, but I think Cat Feud could have been better in the ending; to just let the cats get into trouble without Kaz revealing his plan.