Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi Fan Reviews (145)

7.4
  • A decent cartoon.

This is a really good show. I really do like the main characters Ami and Yumi. But mostly Ami. Well, when this show first aired on Cartoon Network, I did see some episodes of it, but It really didn't grab my attention. Yeah, I was more into Thomas and Friends and an anime called Mermaid Melody. And after 2005, I've never hear about it again. But recently, I've rediscovered this show and I like it now, as I am currently watching the episodes on Youtube. It is really good, for flash animation. I like the character designs for Ami and Yumi. Oh, and I found Kaz to be just like Mr. Krabs. A money loving character. It's a decent show, though it can get a little crazy and gross sometimes, but it's not that bad, like Fanboy and Chum Chum. (YUCK!) So, now, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi is one of my new favorite shows. And also, I was looking foward to watch this show on Cartoon Network on 1/3/11, thanks to the scam on facebook saying it'll return. Now I know that Cartoon Network is being run by people who are drinking alcohol. This is getting out of hand. Anyway, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, good show, glad I'm watching it now, it's way better than Out Of Jimmy's Head, worth watching. Oh, one more thing, in my opinion, 2005 is the last decent year for Cartoon Network. Also, I would like to thank a youtube user for brining up this show, which is how I rediscovered it.