Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

Rock Lobsters / Phantom of Rock / Fungus

Aired Friday 3:00 AM Nov 18, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Man, i'm about to punch the **** outta some of these other characters if they don't stop messing with Yumi. The waiter is goin' down & so is Johnny Ghost, & that fungus.

Rock Lobsters was good & all but one flaw. The waiter was talkin' bad 'bout them & at the end of the episode, he dressed them up in lobster costumes, put them in the tank, & put them on the menu. I actually punched the tv after seeing that. Phantom of Rock was good but, Johnny Ghost scaring Yumi, uh uh. I beat the **** outta that ***** ***** if he does it again. Fungus was hilarious. Especially when the girls were about to feed Kaz to him, he smelled him & barfed & at the end when Kaz was grbbed by the other fungus & was pulled under. But, i don't like when things interupt Yumi while shes rockin' out. The waiter, Johnny Ghost, & that ******' fungus are gonna get the **** beat outta them after that.
  • Good episode about Ami adopting shower fungus, after two average episodes

7.3
    I had a bit of a problem with the first cartoon "Rock Lobsters"- I just couldn't accept the idea that Ami (who eats sushi) wouldn't know why restaurants have lobster tanks. There were some interesting jokes, though- the earring joke surprised me. The second cartoon was just another "haunted house" style story- even though the writers came up with an interesting twist as to why Ami, Yumi, and Kaz went there, it still was just a haunted house story to me.
    The last cartoon, "Fungus", made the show for me. It seems the bus shower hasn't been cleaned for a long time (maybe ever), and its so bad that shower fungus is alive. So Ami names it "Steve" (must be an in joke) and decides to adopt it as a pet (this I could believe). Very good, and I like the way it ended. So all in all a pretty good installment