Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

Secret Origin / The Legend of Mei Pie / Under the Hood

Aired Friday 3:00 AM Feb 17, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Funny and good for a season premiere, but could have been slightly better. With more comedy.

Secret Origin - Hilarious. Seeing the girls as children was just plain adorable, and Atchan\'s brief moments of sarcasm were just plain funny. Not the best, but one of the better episodes I\'ve seen so far in the series. Funniest out of all 3.

The Legend of Mei Pie - Yet another Yumi-heavy episode. How many has she had now? 3? 4? None the less, very good. Season 3 is turning out to be hilarious so far. The whole \'collecting random items\' thing has been used many times before, but it usually ends in some ridiculous way where the character just did someone\'s chores/shopping/etc. Also a good and funny episode.

Under the Hood - As Yumi said, \"This is a weird episode.\" Reminded me very much of \"Rock N\' Roe\" I can\'t believe the bus is that big under the hood inside. We see yet again how long Ami\'s hair really is, and that .. it\'s possible to swim in windshield wiper fluid?
  • How the girls meet Atchan, a twisted journey, and fixing up the tour bus.

Secret Origin was about how Ami and Yumi meet Atchan, the "super zero". Ami and Yumi try to get inot a bunk bed, but Atchan warns of Rumaki, the bunk monster. Yumi makes fun of him. and ends up getting captured by Rumaki. Ami and Atchan must save her. Yumi needs a new guitar. She goes on a most twisted journey just to get one-secret agent style. Then the tour bus is having problems. Ami, Yumi, and Kaz venture under the hood to see what the problem is. The perfect beginning of a new season.