Hi-Jinks Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2006)

Really Need To Move Out Of California!

TVman1

[1]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 6
    I think that this show should travel all around the U.S. They host everything in California and all those kids get the glory... and nobody else gets anything! I know that the celebrity contributions might be a reason they stay in California, but that could be the only acception! They could be in California sometimes, but in other states of the U.S(or Further) also!
    Edited on 07/26/2006 9:52am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nickel2006

[2]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 48
    TVman1 wrote:
    I think that this show should travel all around the U.S. They host everything in California and all those kids get the glory... and nobody else gets anything! I know that the celebrity contributions might be a reason they stay in California, but that could be the only acception! They could be in California sometimes, but in other states of the U.S(or Further) also!

agreed

whitetigerswt

[3]Oct 13, 2006
    • level: 8
    nickel2006 wrote:
    TVman1 wrote:

agreed

I AGREE!!

NickGuy138

[4]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 7
    I live in California, but I still agree. They could do some pranks outside of California that they can't do in California at all (SNOW)!
    EDIT: YAY!!!! MY 100'TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited on 08/10/2007 7:34am