Hidden Palms Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

Eddie's suicide

yussef2005

[1]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 9
    what made Eddie suicide???and whi is the reason???is it Greta??or whome???plz help
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LiM_23

[2]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 5
    yussef you are from israel?

and see the all show until the last epsoide and you'll realized =]

Great show i saw the all epsoides , and hope for a second season!!

yussef2005

[3]Nov 5, 2007
    no i'm not from israel

luvos_united

[4]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 14
    It wasn't a suicide... Let's leave it at that if you haven't watched the whole season/series yet.

yussef2005

[5]Nov 7, 2007
    well,i don't wanna wait till the end of the season,i wanna know who murdered Eddie and why???and wht that girl play with johni's mind and tell him she is Eddie on his laptop,and why Gritta cries each time she watch Eddie,was she really in love with him,or she regrets something???did she kill him??or Cliff did???i wish some help here,i don't wanna wait till the end......

yussef2005

[6]Nov 12, 2007
    plz anyone reply!!!!!!!!!!

Firetears

[7]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 23
    Skip(Greta's dad) murdered Eddie because Eddie discovered that Greta mom's death wasn't by accident and both Maria(Eddie's mom) caused it by some way. When he threatened to tell Greta and pulled out a gun on Skip, it became a power struggled for who was gonna shoot who. Skip overpowered Eddie for control of the gun and shot him right in the face in front of his mom(it was a horrifying scene for me). Then he made it look like a suicide.

Greta cries each time she watches the video of Eddie because around that time he started avoiding her. He didn't know how to look at her knowing that her dad killed her mom. So while he pulled away from Greta, she slept with Cliff and Eddie caught them. Greta thinks that was the reason why Eddie commited suicide and she feels guilty because of it.

Liza(the girl with the laptop) lied about being 08Nova because she saw Cliff and Greta leave Eddie's house before he was found dead. She was trying to tell Johnny that she thinks Cliff and Greta killed Eddie but she was scared to do it upfront.

As for why Cliff and Greta ran out of the house before Eddie was found dead, they went to visit him and explain what happened between them. Eddie was already dead by the time Greta went to visit him. She saw him dead and just hugged him and stuff. Cliff was there after Greta and he believed Greta murdered Eddie, which is why he kept the bloody dress. Just for precaution if anything was ever going to happen.

yussef2005

[8]Nov 13, 2007
    Firetears wrote:
    Skip(Greta's dad) murdered Eddie because Eddie discovered that Greta mom's death wasn't by accident and both Maria(Eddie's mom) caused it by some way. When he threatened to tell Greta and pulled out a gun on Skip, it became a power struggled for who was gonna shoot who. Skip overpowered Eddie for control of the gun and shot him right in the face in front of his mom(it was a horrifying scene for me). Then he made it look like a suicide.

Greta cries each time she watches the video of Eddie because around that time he started avoiding her. He didn't know how to look at her knowing that her dad killed her mom. So while he pulled away from Greta, she slept with Cliff and Eddie caught them. Greta thinks that was the reason why Eddie commited suicide and she feels guilty because of it.

Liza(the girl with the laptop) lied about being 08Nova because she saw Cliff and Greta leave Eddie's house before he was found dead. She was trying to tell Johnny that she thinks Cliff and Greta killed Eddie but she was scared to do it upfront.

As for why Cliff and Greta ran out of the house before Eddie was found dead, they went to visit him and explain what happened between them. Eddie was already dead by the time Greta went to visit him. She saw him dead and just hugged him and stuff. Cliff was there after Greta and he believed Greta murdered Eddie, which is why he kept the bloody dress. Just for precaution if anything was ever going to happen.

many many thx Firetears,u really helped me alot..

SecFruit_Brucas

[9]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 16

yussef2005 wrote:
    Firetears wrote:
    Skip(Greta's dad) murdered Eddie because Eddie discovered that Greta mom's death wasn't by accident and both Maria(Eddie's mom) caused it by some way. When he threatened to tell Greta and pulled out a gun on Skip, it became a power struggled for who was gonna shoot who. Skip overpowered Eddie for control of the gun and shot him right in the face in front of his mom(it was a horrifying scene for me). Then he made it look like a suicide. Greta cries each time she watches the video of Eddie because around that time he started avoiding her. He didn't know how to look at her knowing that her dad killed her mom. So while he pulled away from Greta, she slept with Cliff and Eddie caught them. Greta thinks that was the reason why Eddie commited suicide and she feels guilty because of it. Liza(the girl with the laptop) lied about being 08Nova because she saw Cliff and Greta leave Eddie's house before he was found dead. She was trying to tell Johnny that she thinks Cliff and Greta killed Eddie but she was scared to do it upfront. As for why Cliff and Greta ran out of the house before Eddie was found dead, they went to visit him and explain what happened between them. Eddie was already dead by the time Greta went to visit him. She saw him dead and just hugged him and stuff. Cliff was there after Greta and he believed Greta murdered Eddie, which is why he kept the bloody dress. Just for precaution if anything was ever going to happen.
    many many thx Firetears,u really helped me alot..

When someone lays it out for you like that, lol, it makes it alot simpler.

Edited on 12/18/2007 3:58pm