TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Hidden Palms Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

Next 13 eposides all ready written

Megaman200798

[21]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 13
    WHy didnt they renew it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Firetears

[22]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 23
    Because the series finale didn't even hit the million viewer mark. The ratings were abysmal. I loved it though.

jra3209

[23]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 15
    The ratings were horrible mainly because the episode aired on the Fourth of July.

Firetears

[24]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 23
    I think the ratings sucked because it was badly advertised and premiered in the summer instead of the fall. They made it out to be a O.C. ripoff to attract their fans but not only did they turn off a lot of potential fans, The O.C. lost more than half their fans at that time. You can't attract fans of a show that can't even attract its own fans anymore.

gamerboy190

[25]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 18
    insmod wrote:

Firetears wrote:
    The worst of season 3 was mediocre. The season 4 only had 4 great episodes(which were mostly Marissa's after effect-centre and The Metamorphosis) while season 3 had a number of great episodes. I don't see why people think it was THAT bad.

Yeah, but the worst of season 1, 2 & 4 was just good. It wasn't THAT bad, it just wasn't as good as the first and the second. And the fourth of course. IMO season 4 was really, really good. Okay, so it's not Marissa who we really loved, but the episodes are really well written. Not boring, as some episodes of season 3 (johnny crying all the time about marissa, THAT was bad).

As for Hidden Palms, I really hope there is a second season (even though I know there won't be). That last episode looked more like a SEASON finale.

Not even. The buildup was good leading to the season finale, nor FOR a season finale.