Hidden Palms Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

Next 13 eposides all ready written

Megaman200798

[21]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 13
    WHy didnt they renew it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Firetears

[22]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 23
    Because the series finale didn't even hit the million viewer mark. The ratings were abysmal. I loved it though.

jra3209

[23]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 15
    The ratings were horrible mainly because the episode aired on the Fourth of July.

Firetears

[24]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 23
    I think the ratings sucked because it was badly advertised and premiered in the summer instead of the fall. They made it out to be a O.C. ripoff to attract their fans but not only did they turn off a lot of potential fans, The O.C. lost more than half their fans at that time. You can't attract fans of a show that can't even attract its own fans anymore.

gamerboy190

[25]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 18
    insmod wrote:

Firetears wrote:
    The worst of season 3 was mediocre. The season 4 only had 4 great episodes(which were mostly Marissa's after effect-centre and The Metamorphosis) while season 3 had a number of great episodes. I don't see why people think it was THAT bad.

Yeah, but the worst of season 1, 2 & 4 was just good. It wasn't THAT bad, it just wasn't as good as the first and the second. And the fourth of course. IMO season 4 was really, really good. Okay, so it's not Marissa who we really loved, but the episodes are really well written. Not boring, as some episodes of season 3 (johnny crying all the time about marissa, THAT was bad).

As for Hidden Palms, I really hope there is a second season (even though I know there won't be). That last episode looked more like a SEASON finale.

Not even. The buildup was good leading to the season finale, nor FOR a season finale.