Hidden Palms Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

What do you think would've happened in a second season?

Firetears

[1]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 23

Well, we know the 2nd season would've had new characters and all the main characters are in school. But do you think would've happened and what mysteries would've been set. Okay here is my analysis.

Mystery: Well, we only had a few questions unanswered. Why did Skip kill Greta's mom? And HOW did he do it? I think Johnny would've kept the real murderer a secret because Skip promised to be there for Greta and she was happy about it and he didn't want to take that away. In the end, we find out that Greta's mom wasn't so peachy and he had a legit reason to kill her(if she's really dead). I also think another murder would've taken place. Either in the school or in Hidden Palms. The murderer would've been a new character.

Drama/Red Herrings: Well, there would've been quite a few red herrings, I believe. First, I believe Nikki would've felt back into her drinking habits at some point. I also believe some chick in school would be playing the jealous role at Cliff becoming a one-woman man and not paying her any attention.

Johnny and Greta are gonna go through the motions because he's holding a huge secret. I also see some Johnny/Liza action after a Johnny/Greta break-up. History repeats itself just like with Greta/Eddie/Liza.

Liza. I always picture her having a boyfriend back at school who she doesn't really like(for various reasons, one being Eddie/Johnny). I also pictured her getting a F on a test and so she has sex with the teacher to get a better grade.

Anyway, that's my idea of season 2. I REALLY wish I knew what Kevin had in mind for season 2. Damn The CW!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

disillusionment

[2]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 5

Trust me. If I had one ability, I would want to read peoples minds. Just so I could read what Kevin had planned for S2. lol

Firetears, you have some pretty good ideas. I was wondering why you would think that Liza would sleep with a teacher?...I guess she's not the innocent girl we thought she was (i.e. sleeping w/ Eddie) lol.

I like the mystery with Greta's mom. It would be creepy to find out about her mysterious past, what happened to her and what if she's still alive....

I will second that, DAMN THE CW! They killed something that didn't have much of a chance to grow.

Edited on 11/21/2007 6:45pm
    Edited 5 total times.

MissTeriLynn

[3]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 5

I think was definitely one of my favorite new seasons of the summer, good to pass the time ... but like with Prison Break it was never meant for more then one season. As much as I would have loved to see it continue, they would have had to delay some reveals so that they could drag it on and torture us. All in all, as much asI loved it, the one season was great and that's all that matters!

MissTeriLynn

Firetears

[4]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 23
    disillusionment wrote:

Trust me. If I had one ability, I would want to read peoples minds. Just so I could read what Kevin had planned for S2. lol

Firetears, you have some pretty good ideas. I was wondering why you would think that Liza would sleep with a teacher?...I guess she's not the innocent girl we thought she was (i.e. sleeping w/ Eddie) lol.

I like the mystery with Greta's mom. It would be creepy to find out about her mysterious past, what happened to her and what if she's still alive....

I will second that, DAMN THE CW! They killed something that didn't have much of a chance to grow.

With Liza, I was just saying things because I have no idea what they have in store for her. I definitely know she would've been snooping around the school in after hours trying to find a clue(Kevin made her the sneaky one for a reason). Maybe she could be the one to find out about a teacher/student relationship!

But my idea came from her being a genius and what lengths she would go to if she didn't have the perfect GPA. But now that I think about it, that would've been a bad idea. It'll ruin her character too much. But I do believe she would've had a boyfriend on the side.