Higglytown Heroes

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Higglytown Heroes Fan Reviews (16)

• IMO it needs improvements.

Plot: Higglytown Heroes is a about Eubie, Wayne, Twinkle, Kip, and Fran, a squirrel, always has their own problems and doesn't know what to do on that problem. The "heroes" are the ones who saves their day.

Characters: They are mostly annoying, they need to calm down and they always exaggerate and panic. It's a bad idea to panic. Why? You won't know what to do. We don't want that in our children to happen just in case that happens around when there is danger. I dislike Twinkle's imagination a little. Voice acting is average.

Education/Humor Value: Yeah, alot of people are misunderstanding the word "hero" or the "heroes" on this show, but for me, the non-hero in this show is the cook that is mentioned below. The heroes that I remember is the lock expert, when they got caged inside with a lock, and the electrician. This is a kid's show, and it's a hero to them. The schoolnurse and the plumber, the electrician, and the lock expert are the ones that are good enough to be mentioned as a hero. There are wrong categories on this one. The humor, It's kiddish, but IDC. since it has a good value of education. They just need to categorize what is worth to be mentioned as a hero, and what is unworthy.

Art: I like those concept, people as dolls. It's okay. But the animation is somewhat a problem.

Overall: 5. If they improved this show using the improvements that I mentioned above, this would make a flow.