End of the road?

tyini

[1]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 27
    I know this sounds a little harsh. I think after the third movie is released, it's basically the end of their careers. I know that they might have other roles, but i think they're 15min of fame is up. What do u think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

philcrush

[2]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    uhh no just because a movie series ends does not mean their careers end. a lot of people will probably still be fans of them including me.

jj91w

[3]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 18

I don't think their careers will end after HSM3 there all talented im sure they will find other projects they most likely wont be as good as HSM series but I don't think they well be as popular with there other roles.

Edited on 07/12/2008 10:38am
    Edited 2 total times.

dudette2018

[4]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 17
    Their careers in DISNEY will have to end sometime, but they will probably still be into acting and singing, if thats really want they wanna do for the rest of their life. They are a very talented cast.

AofDarkFan

[5]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 6
    If anything Zac Efron seems to be the only person to have his career moving on. I mean he has 2 movies lined up for Next year already.

orlandoyc09

[6]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 6
    Yeah Zac is definitely the front runner out of all of them, but i don't think he's the most or only talented one. i hope they all get a good chance after Disney. The HSM 3 previews look so freaking good!

LadeeCrystal

[7]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    I don't think their careers will end after HSM. Yes, it's what's responisible for launching them into worldwide fame, but their talents will be noticed by others too, therefore they will most likely be involved in other projects. It will be hard for their new roles to top those ones of HSM but I don't think we've seen the end of them.

WAVY10

[8]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 8
    jj91w wrote:

I don't think their careers will end after HSM3 there all talented im sure they will find other projects they most likely wont be as good as HSM series but I don't think they well be as popular with there other roles.

True, but they may not end up A-list or anything.

tyini

[9]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 27
    Right, I knew they might do other things. But i just think that they won't exactly be taken seriously as actors because the height of their fame was a tv movie. The plot is not exactly unique or special. I don't mean to sound harsh, but if they were a little younger doing these movies, their career in the long run would have been better.