HSM2. Discuss the Movie. **SPOILER**

kittiekat10105

[81]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 18
    sweetmemi wrote:
    kittiekat10105 wrote:
    sweetmemi wrote:

The movie s*cked big time. I dont know wtf the writers were thinking.

The only good thing about it was Sharpay's b*tchiness and the song "I don't dance".

The rest was horrible and corny. I thought the first HSM was corny but HSM2 was beyond corny.

And wtf was up with stupid Miley Cyrus at the ending? That was horrible of adding her in the background dancing. There was no point of her being there.

Overall I give the movie 1.2/10.

SAME GOES FOR YOU BUB!!!!!!!!! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE DISSING MILEY WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!!!!!! ALL YOUR PROVING IS THAT YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER JERK!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOUR WOSRE THAN SHARPAY! YOU JUST PROVED TO ME THAT SHARPAY IS NOT THE ONLY ***** IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS, THERE WAS A REASON MILEY WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE VOTED FOR HER TO APPEAR IN THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! AND THE WRITERS WERE THINKING THAT IT WAS A GOOD PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!! MENTAL HOME YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. WHO DO THINK YOU ARE?!?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whao. calm down psycho. you make me laugh. are you an idiot? Sharpay is a character. And you're being a hypocrite. You say I'm a jerk b/c I don't do Miley and I'm dissing her, yet you dont know me and you call me names. Someone forgot to take their pills this morning. How old are you, 12? Little middle schooler? Calm down, take some pills and just rest. Crazy hag.

oops. i have a tendancy to go overboard. so what if i'm 12? nothing wrong with it. I'M NOT LITTLE! I'm sorry for how i said it but not for what i said. accept the names. i DO appoligize about the names.

Edited on 09/15/2007 1:35pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

umutruffle

[82]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 14
    I just watched it and I thought it was amazing. I'm not going to go into a whole review but I'll say that I really loved the Everyday performance - It was great. I also loved the ending it was great, well the whole movie was great lol. IMPRESSIVE SEQUEL!

toy-de-doy-de

[83]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    i seen the first one i thought it was ok

kelsi_yahh4

[84]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 4
    It was a good movie, but too much Troy. He was everywhere! And I hate him. No offence of anything, it's just my opinion. I loved Sharpay and Ryan in this one! But the back up characters like Chad, Taylor, Kelsi, Jason, Zeke, and Martha weren't in it that much. And I was also left wondering when Gabriella appeared out of the blue to sing with Troy, even though she was mad at him. Zeke was hardly after Sharpay, Ms. Darbus was barely in it, and ugh. There was alot of missing stuff. Why did they make such a big deal of Monique learning how to swim if her and Corbin jumping into the pool wasn't even in the movie? But I loved the songs! Every little girl out there who likes Zac Efron must have enjoyed this movie, because, once again, Troy was in it so much.

mileycyrusxx

[85]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 23
    i had to wait til september 22 and now i can watch it whenever i want because i recorded it and is not planning on deleting it

lilhpchick

[86]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 9
    I absolutely love HSM 2. I thought that it was much better than HSM. The music was better, and the acting was better.

nightXfall15

[87]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 10
    I thought nothing could get worse than high school musical, but I was wrong, because then I saw high school musical 2.

wee_collette

[88]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 6
    it is rubbish but it isn`t the worst movie i`ve seen

Supergirl777

[89]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 2

OMG!!!!