would you watch HSM 3 if Vannesa hudgens wasn't in it

would you watch HSM 3 without vannesa?

WAVY10

[21]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    mcabbyforever wrote:
    Wolfpup22 wrote:

No huge N-O. Vannessa Hudgens is like the key character of the whole movie. It was because of her tha everybody started telling the truth. It was because of her that that the Basketball, math, and drama club kinda joined together. Its because of her that Chad is going out with Taylor. It is because of her that Sharpae is getting nicer slowly. Its because of her Ryan went against his sister. MOST IMPORTANTLY, its because of her Troy hasn't become mr.Sharpae lover-dude.

dude the character Gabriella Montez did that they can use a new girl chill out not that I would watch it I dont get the big deal of taking a picture big deal oooh its the human body get rid of her now shes not little miss perfect get a life people

Uh... I didn't understand 99% of what you said, due mainly to the lack of grammar. But I can tell you one thing: No other girl can play Gabriella Montez like Vanessa, period. End of story. Case closed. Khalas. Khattam.

I wouldn't give either Gabriella THAT MUCH credit.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PheElyForEva223

[22]Oct 28, 2007
    WAVY10 wrote:
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    mcabbyforever wrote:
    Wolfpup22 wrote:

No huge N-O. Vannessa Hudgens is like the key character of the whole movie. It was because of her tha everybody started telling the truth. It was because of her that that the Basketball, math, and drama club kinda joined together. Its because of her that Chad is going out with Taylor. It is because of her that Sharpae is getting nicer slowly. Its because of her Ryan went against his sister. MOST IMPORTANTLY, its because of her Troy hasn't become mr.Sharpae lover-dude.

dude the character Gabriella Montez did that they can use a new girl chill out not that I would watch it I dont get the big deal of taking a picture big deal oooh its the human body get rid of her now shes not little miss perfect get a life people

Uh... I didn't understand 99% of what you said, due mainly to the lack of grammar. But I can tell you one thing: No other girl can play Gabriella Montez like Vanessa, period. End of story. Case closed. Khalas. Khattam.

Why not? If it weren't for Gabriella, Troy never would have sung, the cliques never would have broken apart, and Sharpay never would have been told off. Gabriella IS the key character of High School Musical, she's the reason everything changed.

It's true, nobody can play Gabriella like Vanessa can and Disney would be making a huge mistake if they got rid of her.

People are acting as if she committed a felony. She didn't kill anybody, she's not the cause for global warming, and what she did will not start a nuclear war. Get over it already.

MBII_Dolla_Bill

[23]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    PheElyForEva223 wrote:
    WAVY10 wrote:
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    mcabbyforever wrote:
    Wolfpup22 wrote:

Why not? If it weren't for Gabriella, Troy never would have sung, the cliques never would have broken apart, and Sharpay never would have been told off. Gabriella IS the key character of High School Musical, she's the reason everything changed.

It's true, nobody can play Gabriella like Vanessa can and Disney would be making a huge mistake if they got rid of her.

People are acting as if she committed a felony. She didn't kill anybody, she's not the cause for global warming, and what she did will not start a nuclear war. Get over it already.

EXACTLY!!!! Thank God for smart people.

MBII_Dolla_Bill

[24]Oct 28, 2007
    WAVY10 wrote:
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    mcabbyforever wrote:
    Wolfpup22 wrote:

Funny, I didn't ask you how much credit you'd give anybody.

twisted_angel19

[25]Oct 28, 2007
    No! It wouldn't be the same.

carlyyymaytee

[26]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 6
    I'd watch it
    But i wouldn't like to see another character playing Vanessa.
    I'd there to be a new girl who falls in love with Troy.

thaobserva6160

[28]Nov 16, 2007
    WAVY10 wrote:
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    mcabbyforever wrote:
    Wolfpup22 wrote:

Well good thing your not responsible for any decisions regarding Vanessa being in HSM 3. Thank God for that.

thaobserva6160

[29]Nov 16, 2007
    sweet_jane wrote:
    PheElyForEva223 wrote:
    WAVY10 wrote:
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    mcabbyforever wrote:
    Wolfpup22 wrote:

I agree with you Pheely. I am getting so tired of people making a big deal over a photograph. Vanessa may not have realised what would happen to the picture, but she has the right toa private life. A lot of people do things that are okay in private, but they would be so embarrased if anyone found out. Vanessa apologised for the pictures, and I don't think she should have to apologise for having a private life. We all do things we regret, but does that mean we should be hated for it if it wasn't hurting anyone? What she did may not have been very lady-like,but a lot of teenagers do silly, unlady-like, and inapproapriate things that they grow out of after a while. Let's let it go. If Vanessa is not in High School Musical 3, I will watch it, but I won't enjoy it very much. There is no other girl in this world that could replace her. I have put this incident behind me, and I think EVERYONE should. It's over now. Let it go now. It's time to move on.

Damn you're smart.

thaobserva6160

[31]Nov 17, 2007
    sweet_jane wrote:
    thaobserva6160: Hahahaha! I guess I am. Well, I just don't think Vanessa should be treated like this over one silly picture. It's very old news now to me. I let it go the first time I heard it.

Yeah man I agree. I wrote a blog about it that pretty much debunked this whole fiasco. You might've seen it, I dunno.

NBBMILEYFAN03

[32]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 16
    Yes yes yes 1 MILLION TIMES!!!! I dislike Vanessa soooo much and I would love to see her butt not there anymore! I hope shes not in HSM3......

thaobserva6160

[33]Nov 24, 2007
    NBBMILEYFAN03 wrote:
    Yes yes yes 1 MILLION TIMES!!!! I dislike Vanessa soooo much and I would love to see her butt not there anymore! I hope shes not in HSM3......

WTF? And y do you hate Vanessa?

she_is_wicked

[34]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 19
    I will watch the third move regardless... mis amigas and I have already make party plans. Because nothing is better than a night of HSM mocking...

superpowers36

[35]Dec 3, 2007
    I would watch it, but I would like it only if the new Gabriella actress had talent.

superpowers36

[36]Dec 3, 2007
    By the way she_is_wicked, you used improper grammar. You should have said.. I have already made party plans.

thaobserva6160

[37]Dec 4, 2007
    she_is_wicked wrote:
    I will watch the third move regardless... mis amigas and I have already make party plans. Because nothing is better than a night of HSM mocking...

Yet again... more HSM-hate.

coaster41395

[40]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 42
    sweet_jane wrote:

thaobserva6160 wrote:
    NBBMILEYFAN03 wrote:
    And y do you hate Vanessa?

Please don't talk to NBBMILEYFAN03 like that. She's one of my very best friends, and I love her like a daughter. It's alright if she's not a Vanessa fan.

I do love Vanessa and I will be very upset if she's not in HSM3, butthere's no need togetupset if someone's not a Vanessa fan. We each have our own opinions.

Yes, we all have our own opinions.