would you watch HSM 3 if Vannesa hudgens wasn't in it

would you watch HSM 3 without vannesa?

nickel2006

[41]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 48
    Does it really matter anymore? all of the cast members are signed on to do it anyways, including Vanessa
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thaobserva6160

[44]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 6
    sweet_jane wrote:

thaobserva6160 wrote:
    sweet_jane wrote:
    thaobserva6160: Hahahaha! I guess I am. Well, I just don't think Vanessa should be treated like this over one silly picture. It's very old news now to me. I let it go the first time I heard it.
    Yeah man I agree. I wrote a blog about it that pretty much debunked this whole fiasco. You might've seen it, I dunno.

No I didn't see the blog. I can't see your blogs, but I'd love to see that blog.

And I'm a girl.

Yeah I know you are a girl. I just use man for the hell of it. Anyways, I forgot to mention the blog is under the profile name "MBII_Dolla_Bill." I have a feeling you know the guy.

thaobserva6160

[45]Dec 4, 2007
    nickel2006 wrote:
    Does it really matter anymore? all of the cast members are signed on to do it anyways, including Vanessa

Nick (Nicole?) here is absolutely right.

nickel2006

[47]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 48
    thaobserva6160 wrote:
    nickel2006 wrote:

Its Nicole

thaobserva6160

[48]Dec 5, 2007
    nickel2006 wrote:
    thaobserva6160 wrote:
    nickel2006 wrote:

Its Nicole

Okay cool I was right!

suitelifefan1

[49]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 14
    thaobserva6160 wrote:
    coaster41395 wrote:
    sweet_jane wrote:

thaobserva6160 wrote:
    NBBMILEYFAN03 wrote:
    Yes yes yes 1 MILLION TIMES!!!! I dislike Vanessa soooo much and I would love to see her butt not there anymore! I hope shes not in HSM3......
    And y do you hate Vanessa?

Please don't talk to NBBMILEYFAN03 like that. She's one of my very best friends, and I love her like a daughter. It's alright if she's not a Vanessa fan.

I do love Vanessa and I will be very upset if she's not in HSM3, butthere's no need togetupset if someone's not a Vanessa fan. We each have our own opinions.

Yes, we all have our own opinions.

WOW do you seriously think that I am not aware of that? You want to insult my intelligence anymore? Did I offend anybody's opinion? No I asked a **** question. And who the **** and deleted my 2 messages and gave me 2 TOS violations? What did I do, huh, world? MIND TELLING ME? Instead of blindly handing out TOS violations. That **** actually affects us, you know.

you have a problem talking to Jane like that, what is wrong with you? She is one of the nicest people here and you have no right to say anything mean to her because she is one of my best friends and I love her so much and care about her so you better keep your mouth shut.

she_is_wicked

[51]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 19
    thaobserva6160 wrote:
    she_is_wicked wrote:
    I will watch the third move regardless... mis amigas and I have already make party plans. Because nothing is better than a night of HSM mocking...

Yet again... more HSM-hate.
    I wouldn't say I hate the movie, it does provide much entertainment...

PheElyForEva223

[54]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 8

And once again, another thread turns into a let's-have-a-bashing-Vanessa-and-each-other-senseless-fiesta.

I honestly think some of you go out of your way to look stupid. It IS possible to state an opinion without being a huge ass about it. Just answer the question with a yes, or no, and then move on to the next thread. I dare some of you to try it. It really isn't that hard.

But the last thing this thread needs is more people fighting, slinging insults at one another, and ganging up on each other. Threre's more than enough of that on this site as it is.

thaobserva6160

[55]Dec 18, 2007
    NBBMILEYFAN03 wrote:
    suitelifefan1 wrote:
    thaobserva6160 wrote:
    coaster41395 wrote:
    sweet_jane wrote:

thaobserva6160 wrote:
    NBBMILEYFAN03 wrote:
    Yes yes yes 1 MILLION TIMES!!!! I dislike Vanessa soooo much and I would love to see her butt not there anymore! I hope shes not in HSM3......

Please don't talk to NBBMILEYFAN03 like that. She's one of my very best friends, and I love her like a daughter. It's alright if she's not a Vanessa fan.

I do love Vanessa and I will be very upset if she's not in HSM3, butthere's no need togetupset if someone's not a Vanessa fan. We each have our own opinions.

WOW do you seriously think that I am not aware of that? You want to insult my intelligence anymore? Did I offend anybody's opinion? No I asked a **** question. And who the **** and deleted my 2 messages and gave me 2 TOS violations? What did I do, huh, world? MIND TELLING ME? Instead of blindly handing out TOS violations. That **** actually affects us, you know.
    you have a problem talking to Jane like that, what is wrong with you? She is one of the nicest people here and you have no right to say anything mean to her because she is one of my best friends and I love her so much and care about her so you better keep your mouth shut.

Yea I totally agree. Observa something wahtever dont you dare even talk to Jane like that! Shes probably the nicest person you will EVER meet in your stupid life, sooo just stop! Thats rude. And when I found out you got a TOS violation I laughed..HAHAHA! Now the jokes on YOU! Your a lowlife, jerk! GET A FRIGGIN LIFE! And DONT YOU EVER DARE TALK 2 JANE LIKE THAT AGAIN! GOT IT! OR I WILL HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH YOU!-_-.....

And I have my reasons to hate Vanessa. We all have our opinions. And what intellegance do you have? I bet I am smarter than you! Yea I am!!..jerk

HOW THE HELL DID THIS NOT GET REPORTED FOR A TOS VIOLATION? WHAT KINDA **** IS THIS?

thaobserva6160

[56]Dec 18, 2007
    NBBMILEYFAN03 wrote:
    suitelifefan1 wrote:
    thaobserva6160 wrote:
    coaster41395 wrote:
    sweet_jane wrote:

thaobserva6160 wrote:
    NBBMILEYFAN03 wrote:

Yea I totally agree. Observa something wahtever dont you dare even talk to Jane like that! Shes probably the nicest person you will EVER meet in your stupid life, sooo just stop! Thats rude. And when I found out you got a TOS violation I laughed..HAHAHA! Now the jokes on YOU! Your a lowlife, jerk! GET A FRIGGIN LIFE! And DONT YOU EVER DARE TALK 2 JANE LIKE THAT AGAIN! GOT IT! OR I WILL HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH YOU!-_-.....

And I have my reasons to hate Vanessa. We all have our opinions. And what intellegance do you have? I bet I am smarter than you! Yea I am!!..jerk

I DID NOT FLING RETARDED PERSONAL INSULTS AT YOU OR YOUR FRIEND. I DID NOT DISS YOUR OPINION, I SIMPLY ASKED WHY YOU HAD THAT OPINION. WHAT THE **** GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THIS? I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG, BUT YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE ****ING RIGHT TO DISS MY INTELLIGENCE AND CALL ME A LOW-LIFE, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME? I WAS NOT DISRESPECTFUL TO YOU OR TO JANE AT ALL. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FIRST BEFORE YOU DARE TRY TO **** WITH ME, KID.

LadeeCrystal

[57]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    Woah, ok I think you need to calm down there. Now I am not trying to get involved this, why in my right mind would I want to, but all this aggravation on one thread can really bring the mood down. Now first of all it's better when you lose the capitals!! It makes it look like your shouting and starring/bleeping out your swear words just ends up making you look like an angry out of control poster. I'm not gonna add any trouble to this but it's sensible advice which isn't hard to do and will bring a whole lotta peace to this board.

smurfgal8

[58]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    maybe because there should always be one punishment

smurfgal8

[59]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    well.... yes i can watch hsm w/o vanessa cause hello as if she is the only person who knows how to act
    Edited on 12/27/2007 8:57am

thaobserva6160

[60]Dec 27, 2007
    LadeeCrystal wrote:
    Woah, ok I think you need to calm down there. Now I am not trying to get involved this, why in my right mind would I want to, but all this aggravation on one thread can really bring the mood down. Now first of all it's better when you lose the capitals!! It makes it look like your shouting and starring/bleeping out your swear words just ends up making you look like an angry out of control poster. I'm not gonna add any trouble to this but it's sensible advice which isn't hard to do and will bring a whole lotta peace to this board.

Um... you know this thread was dead before you came in here and started being self-righteous, right?