Higher Ground

ABC Family (ended 2000)

spaci

Higher Ground Fan Reviews (40)

• I say you need to bring it back because this show does help people in fact it helped me, so in my opinion you need to bring it back. Kids these days need to know that they are not alone and this is what Horizon taught.

Horizon, a geninue good show kids could change there lives and get better on this show. Thats what they need these days. The kids on this show defiently helped myself to get better, I mean I have my own problems but at least I could deal with it when it was on. Television shows for me are usually not that easy to follow but this show was easy. The show Babes in arms, I fall in love with it. One of my favorite all time episodes of the Scott and Shelby scene, I mean don't get me wrong I loved all the characters, Especially Jules, Juliette Waybourne was at least my second favorite. Sometimes its hard to explain why I liked it so much, but I did, and there isn't any changing that.

So in my wonderful words. Bring it back, I mean even if you have new characters it would still rock!