Highlander Forums

(ended 1998)

Highlander questions

DuoMaxwell007

[1]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 12

I few question about the Highlander universe (not just this series) came to mind so Ill ask and see if anyone can answer them:

1) If there can be only one. then what happens if theres more than 1? i.e they decide to stop killing eachother, then what are the concenquences of that?

2) Has an immortal even came up with the idea of teaming up with another immortal to take down all the other immortals (or at least the bad ones) with the plan of saving the fight against eachother for last once theyve killed all the rest?

3) Now if an immortal cant be assisted by another immortal or mortal in a fight against an immortal then what are the consenquences of that? I mean I think that happened quite a few times in highlander: the raven

4) If a mortal kills an immortal who gets its powers?

5) Now if there can be only one and Conner Mccleod and duncan mccleod are both good guys (and related to eachother) f theyre can be only one doe sthat mean they two would have to fight and kill eachother one day?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 100
    1) That's never been revealed.

2) At least twice in the original series: the 4 Horsemen worked together and "split" their kills." Two other Immortals also worked together, Lymon Kurlow and... Matlin, also had a partnership.

3) What are the consequences of what? There seems to be no "penalty" if Immortals use mortal minions.

4) Within a certain nearby distance, the nearest Immortal. Otherwise the Quickening is lost (as when Darius was killed by Hunters).

5) See #1.

MultiMedea

[3]Oct 11, 2008
    • level: 39
    Gislef wrote:
    5) See #1.

Or, see Highlander: Endgame .

texicogirl

[4]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 4

I have a question, but it is about Methos.

Is there an epi that explains how Methos became an imortal or talks aobut his early imortal years?

Thanks in advance,
    Texicogirl

CaptainHarkness

[5]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 23
    I don't think so. I remember Methos saying that he couldn't even remember his life before he became an immortal. He does have 5000 years of history.

MultiMedea

[6]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 39
    texicogirl wrote:

I have a question, but it is about Methos.

Is there an epi that explains how Methos became an imortal or talks aobut his early imortal years?

Thanks in advance,
    Texicogirl

It kinda depends on how much you take The Methos Chronicles as canon. The Methos Chronicles were a series of 1-minute animations shorts that appeared on iFilm about seven years ago. The storyline alluded to he and his first wife dying at the hands of an ambitious (and Immortal) Pharoh in ancient Egypt. The series had Panzer/Davis Productions ok, the storyline was produced by David Abramowitz, and Peter Wingfield voiced the lead. I think it was made as a test run for a full-out animation series, but it seems the project never went anywhere.

seto1

[7]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    Doesnt that sound like a great spin off,methos the early years