I few question about the Highlander universe (not just this series) came to mind so Ill ask and see if anyone can answer them:
1) If there can be only one. then what happens if theres more than 1? i.e they decide to stop killing eachother, then what are the concenquences of that?
2) Has an immortal even came up with the idea of teaming up with another immortal to take down all the other immortals (or at least the bad ones) with the plan of saving the fight against eachother for last once theyve killed all the rest?
3) Now if an immortal cant be assisted by another immortal or mortal in a fight against an immortal then what are the consenquences of that? I mean I think that happened quite a few times in highlander: the raven
4) If a mortal kills an immortal who gets its powers?
5) Now if there can be only one and Conner Mccleod and duncan mccleod are both good guys (and related to eachother) f theyre can be only one doe sthat mean they two would have to fight and kill eachother one day?