Highlander Forums

(ended 1998)

Who was Macleod most formidable foe?

  • Avatar of naldro

    naldro

    [1]Sep 17, 2008
    • member since: 07/10/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 201
    I kinda liked Kalas; it took Macleod five episodes to dispense with him. And it was too bad he died. It would have been better for Mac to face him in the final episode. Instead they created a new foe for Macleod, which didn't have same impact.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CaptainHarkness

    CaptainHarkness

    [2]Sep 28, 2008
    • member since: 06/25/08
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 1,946
    I agree. Kalas was awesome and a formidable opponent for Duncan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Timewhisper

    Timewhisper

    [3]Dec 17, 2008
    • member since: 05/24/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 251
    CaptainHarkness wrote:
    I agree. Kalas was awesome and a formidable opponent for Duncan.


    There were so many great bad guys, Kalas was certainly up there.
    Xavier St Cloud was another. And of course there's Kronos.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kissfreak333

    kissfreak333

    [4]Dec 18, 2008
    • member since: 01/07/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 56
    Timewhisper wrote:
    CaptainHarkness wrote:
    I agree. Kalas was awesome and a formidable opponent for Duncan.


    There were so many great bad guys, Kalas was certainly up there.
    Xavier St Cloud was another. And of course there's Kronos.


    yes all of those were great, but horton didn't have to play by the rules.

    also, don't forget about Grayson & Slan Quince
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CaptainHarkness

    CaptainHarkness

    [5]Dec 23, 2008
    • member since: 06/25/08
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 1,946
    kissfreak333 wrote:
    Timewhisper wrote:
    CaptainHarkness wrote:
    I agree. Kalas was awesome and a formidable opponent for Duncan.
    There were so many great bad guys, Kalas was certainly up there. Xavier St Cloud was another. And of course there's Kronos.
    yes all of those were great, but horton didn't have to play by the rules. also, don't forget about Grayson & Slan Quince
    I would have liked to see Grayson in more than one episode. They made such a big deal about Grayson and then he was gone in one episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Togana

    Togana

    [6]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 11/10/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 126
    I'd have to agree Kalas was his toughest, followed by Xavier St. Cloud
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bigaufe

    bigaufe

    [7]Dec 27, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 3

    i think Kronos was the strongest Foe MaCleod faced

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.