Hillbilly Blue

Cartoon Network (ended 1995)

Hillbilly Blue Fan Reviews (1)

4.4
  • Mortiche (A Rodent) and his cousin Eustice (A Lobster) respond to a 5-star resort ad but what they don't know is that its no 5-star Lobster Hotel, but a 5-star resuraunt for serving Lobsters!

I recommend this cartoon to children under 11 years of age. When I was a kid, I loved this mini-cartoon. Its about a lobster and a Hillbilly rodent who venture to a Five star hotel only for lobsters. The rodent, Mortiche, tags along to across the country to accompany his cousin, the lobster. This show was broadcasted with the What a cartoon! show. This show really has funny humor and a reasonable story line for a ten minute cartoon. Its well animated and character developement is facinating. This is one of my personal favorites. Mortiche is my favorite character, although he lacks intelligence he plays a great role in this show. I hope this hits DVD really soon along with the rest of the what a cartoon! shows. If your interested, your out of luck, they stopped airing the What A Cartoon Show! a long time ago. Although it does air in some countries, you could be lucky. If you get the chance, you should watch it. An 9.5 out of 10.