Hit Me Baby One More Time

NBC (ended 2005)

Hit Me Baby One More Time Fan Reviews (11)

6.4
  • I think this show is going to need a makeover if it is going to make it past these 5 shows.

I think this show is going to need a makeover if it is going to make it past these 5 shows. First off, the show's host needs to be different. I know they got the guy from England that hosts the same show over there to come here and host these 5 shows. But I am too distracted by his accent. There are plenty of people in the US they could have gotten to host. Second, the show needs a lot less flash and a little more substance. Give a litle more information about the groups. Why did PM Dawn have to sit down? Don't constantly recap the show every 5 to 10 minutes. Third, the groups that perform should be just the group. Some of them have dancers or backup singers. Make it an even level for all. If you need sexy dancers to perform as you sing, then you should not get the vote because you did not sing. I do like the online voting where they announced the next week that the online voting voted someone else than the studio voting elected.