Hogan Knows Best Forums

VH1 (ended 2007)

Linda and Hulk Hogan getting Divorce.

Bob_marleys

[1]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 2

"Celeb tattle-tales claim that world-famous wrestling pioneer, and star of "Hogan Knows Best," Hulk Hogan is secretly planning to divorce his wife of twenty-three years, Linda.

Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan, 53, has secretly consulted a divorce lawyer about ending his 23-year marriage with his wife Linda, 46, according to sources. Despite that, the two are still together taping the fourth season of the reality show "Hogan Knows Best." "The marriage is over. The show is the glue that's keeping them together," divulged a source. "It's Hulk who wants out. With the kids grown, he feels it's time to move on." The source also told The Enquirer: "they're not hiding their problems from the cameras. But what hasn't been filmed is the fact that Hulk secretly consulted a divorce attorney."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dragon22a

[2]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 32

well it has been confirmed. netscape and others have confirmed that papers have been filed. only change from previous reports isthat has been revealed that it was linda who filed the papers and not hulk

Crayon90

[3]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 6
    yes, hulk found out by a reporter telling him

Ravenclaw23

[4]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 10

Their marriage was over since October. She took off for 3 weeks. She didn't even call her husband to tell him, I am filing divorce today. I guess this is it for the show. Appearently Hogan doesn't know best. Also she was having an affair with some guy that was shown in the show. I never saw this esp, but they tell me it was the guy who was trying to train Linda, but Hogan kicked him out because he said wrestling was fake.

Lethal-dealer

[5]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    where did you hear she had the affair??

MrKG

[6]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 6
    The St. Petersburg Times is reporting that Linda wants half: http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/26/Northpinellas/Hulk_s_wife_wants_hal.shtml

Ravenclaw23

[7]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 10

I found a clip of the guy on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GTFhU5fRtQ&feature=related

Lethal-dealer

[8]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 8
    excuse me but what a b**ch!!!

dragon22a

[9]Nov 26, 2007

that foreign guy from hogan knows workouts. i can not believe after the disrespect that guy showed hulk that she went and slept with him.

anyway. according to the divorce petition, linda is seeking half the assets including the equity from the two houses in miami at around 7.2 million and clearwater at 2.5 million. she also wants child support for nick.

marvelfan89

[10]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 39
    Ravenclaw23 wrote:

Their marriage was over since October. She took off for 3 weeks. She didn't even call her husband to tell him, I am filing divorce today. I guess this is it for the show. Appearently Hogan doesn't know best. Also she was having an affair with some guy that was shown in the show. I never saw this esp, but they tell me it was the guy who was trying to train Linda, but Hogan kicked him out because he said wrestling was fake.

Hogan never knew anything the show's name in itself is a joke. That was my whole point for watching it. Hogan's an egomaniac and seeing this happen to liim is funny as hell. They shouldn't end the show though, hell they should continue filming all of this stuff.

Serenityblu

[11]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    I didn't see this coming. I guess it's true about everytime there's a reality show someone divorces like jessica simpson and nick lacey,carmen and dave, and aslo shanna , and travis.

mtvcutie21

[12]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 11
    But Shanna and Travis got backed together. I thought they had worked out all their issues. Oh well.

dragon22a

[13]Nov 30, 2007

they are kind of on and off right now. but it does seem that linda and hulk are the latest victim of the reality tv curse. so far only the osbournes are seeminglyimmuned to it. possibly its because ozzycan barely understand anyone and pretty much no one can understand him.

as for the show going on. i can't see how. the show prided its self on the family unit being solid. now linda and hulk are split up, brookes career is on hold and she wants out of the house and is not talking to hulk, and nick is still facing trouble because of the car accident. if the show goes on it will never be the lighthearted family reality show that it was before. it will become much darker in tone like breaking bonaduce. we will just have to wait for an official comment from vh1 about whether the show is dead or not.

lighting101

[14]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 16

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you guys sure becuase I heard a new season coming! BTW Have any of you guys heard of Tabloids! this could be a false coments. Well this might be correct! IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck is going on.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtvcutie21

[15]Dec 17, 2007
    I saw it on the news, hon. So no, it isn't false.

dragon22a

[16]Dec 26, 2007

yes its true. seems that they kept it as secret as they could so the season could go on and not be overshadowed by the divorce. as for a new season, i have been looking around and at the present moment nothing has been decided. there were reports that a new season was being filmed but that may have changed as a result of not only the divorce but the whole thing with nick. plus hulk has apparentlyshifted focus onto the new american gladiators.

if a new season is was produced, things would not be the same as they were. the show was always mostly comedic and was about the strong family unit that the hogans were. now linda is gone and brooke won't talk to hulk. the show would have changed to a totally different tone a much darker tone that vh1 will more than likely not want to go towards.

LikeItOrNot

[17]Apr 29, 2008
    Serenityblu wrote:
    I didn't see this coming. I guess it's true about everytime there's a reality show someone divorces like jessica simpson and nick lacey,carmen and dave, and aslo shanna , and travis.

lol @ blaming it on being a reality show.

Marriages don't last these days. Period. That IS the reality.