Hogan's Heroes Forums

CBS (ended 1971)

Need Help Finding an Episode.

mojo7600

[1]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 2

3 German officers come to Stalag 13 and ask Hogan to help them get out of Germany. Hochstetter shows up looking for them. Hogan gets the 3 German officers out of camp by putting each one in the trunk of Hockstetter's car.

Thanks in advance.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dougalderman

[2]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 34
    mojo7600 wrote:

3 German officers come to Stalag 13 and ask Hogan to help them get out of Germany. Hochstetter shows up looking for them. Hogan gets the 3 German officers out of camp by putting each one in the trunk of Hockstetter's car.

Thanks in advance.

I'm going to take a quick shot and say "The Defector." I will let you know for sure when the proper episode comes back up in my rotation.

mojo7600

[3]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 2

Thank you. Still looking for it as "The Defector" is with the Field Marshall and his secretary asking Hogan for his help.

The episode that I can't remember the title to has the 3 officers seeing Hogan for the first time on a road outside of camp. When the 3 officers show up at Stalag 13 Hogan fears its all over as surely these 3 will recognize Hogan and expose him.

Klink keeps telling Hochstetter the 3 have left camp. Only until Schultz says, "I agree with the Major", that Hochstetter says, "Klink I may have to come to your side".

dougalderman

[4]Feb 24, 2007
    mojo7600 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

The episode you are thinking of is "The Dropouts."   It is episode #158 of the sixth season.

mishers

[5]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 3

Sorry I'm looking for an eppisode too.  Its when Carter comes into the camp and has to prentend to be Hitler..not too much detail im sorry, but does anyone know what eppisode it is??

dougalderman

[6]Feb 26, 2007
    mishers wrote:

Sorry I'm looking for an eppisode too.  Its when Carter comes into the camp and has to prentend to be Hitler..not too much detail im sorry, but does anyone know what eppisode it is??

Carter impersonated Hitler in a handful of episodes; the one that comes to mind as perhaps most notable was Will the Real Adolf Please Stand Up?" Is this the one you're looking for?

mishers

[7]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 3
    yes thats it! thanks a lot

dougalderman

[8]Feb 28, 2007
    My pleasure!

lakedog25

[9]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 1

Could you help me find an episode too? There was an episode where Hogan is about to go out on a mission with a beautiful female underground agent, whom he had really fallen for of course, and they were waiting in this old barn. At the last minute, Hogan discovers she is really a gestapo agent, who intends to kill him. At the end of the scene, he goes back into the barn and you hear the pistol shot, where you assume he shoots her! I saw this episode once as a kid with some buddies, but ever since we have never seen the episode again or been able to find it. This was the only episode we could think of where Hogan or others actually shot someone for real.

Any ideas?

wedgeantilles54

[10]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 12

don't think their is any episode that is exactly like what you are describing but their are few eps where they almost get burned by beatuiful females.

dougalderman

[11]Jul 12, 2008
    lakedog25 wrote:

Could you help me find an episode too? There was an episode where Hogan is about to go out on a mission with a beautiful female underground agent, whom he had really fallen for of course, and they were waiting in this old barn. At the last minute, Hogan discovers she is really a gestapo agent, who intends to kill him. At the end of the scene, he goes back into the barn and you hear the pistol shot, where you assume he shoots her!

Any ideas?

Your recollection might be a little hazy after all these years, or mine may be. "The Crittendon Plan" comes to mind, though, as the episode where the fake Underground agent travelling with a young, pretty lady keeps repeating "No one touches the girl!" Hogan considers killing her until she reveals that she is against the war effort entirely.

I also recall an episode where Hogan sends confirmed traitors into a train tunnel the latter believe was rigged with fake explosives, only to find the dynamite very real. They are presumably killed.