HolbyBlue

Follow
BBC (ended 2008)

USER EDITOR

TheOldBill

User Score: 278

7.6
out of 10
User Rating
31 votes
4

SHOW REVIEWS
By TV.com Users

HolbyBlue

Show Summary

The police force at Holby South is tasked with the toughest job yet. Not only are they fighting the usual crime with drug offenders and gang members, but today they are faced with the threat of terrorism on their own soil. Watch how they handle the intensity in this BBC series.
Cal Macaninch

Cal Macaninch

DI John Keenan

Richard Harrington

Richard Harrington

DS Luke French

Kacey Ainsworth

Kacey Ainsworth

Inspector Jenny Black

Zöe Lucker

Zöe Lucker

Kate Keenan

Tim Pigott-Smith

Tim Pigott-Smith

DCI Harry Hutchinson

James Hillier

James Hillier

Sergeant Christian Young

Wednesday
No results found.
Thursday
No results found.
Friday
No results found.
SUBMIT REVIEW
  • it was a really good show

    10
    it was a nice show and i miss it because they axed it because of the bill and we like to see more of holbyblue back on tv again and i like it because it got down to policing really means that it was good to watch and down to the point of crime fighting and keeping the streets safe and it was mainly about policing the streets of holby but the bill out stripped it by the 24th year and they had two cross overs from casualty and holby city it had some favorites in the show all the timemoreless
  • After Life on Mars ended, we thought no program would ever match it suberb level of intense storytelling... And then HolbyBlue started.

    10
    It's almost impossible to believe that HolbyBlue is a spin-off of Holby City for obvious reasons. Of course, I was expecting it to be a failiure. But every Tuesday, I found myself fighting to get in front of the TV to watch it. And I was amazed at how well the story was told. I know people have complained about how gritty this program is, but I feel that it is needed for a police drama in order to maintain a sense of realism. I look forward to the second series, and hope they make a third series. Roll on, Series 2!moreless
  • A spin off from Holby City ad is bced on another 99 service but a polic station instead of a hospital

    5.0
    Based in Holby, the same city o Casualty and Holby City, 2 hospital programmes, keeps u on the edge of your seat on about 30% programmes bt the other 70% are aload of boring mess, they might make a 2nd a 3rdseries but unlikely to progress to themainstream line wth holby, casualty, coronation street and so on , 5/10
  • Definitely worth a try

    9.3
    I have to admit, at first i was a bit skeptical about this show, but after watching the first 5 minutes i was hooked and have never looked back since. The first thing you immediately notice is the slick presentation of the program, all nice and cute, making it a shock when the murders etc. come up. For those of u hu dont know, this is a show about a police department in the fantasy world of Holby. As usual you have the hell-bent cop trying to make everyone pay bacause of his messed up life, and then u have the corrupt gorvner who is giving the crinimals the information they need for money. This may sound quite familiar however what is interesting is everyone's own story, which is very interesting, and how their story is slowly exposed to the rest of the characters. It's great to watch and even if you dont like this type of thing, i would at least give it a go and see if u still dont like it. Have funmoreless
  • 2nd Series confirmed
    Filming to start later this year, 12 episodes slated for the second series. I just finished watching the first series and I'm quit...
    04/20/08
    2
  • BBC Three repeat?
     HiMissed this weeks ep.  Anyone know if there is a repeat on BBC three?
    06/01/07
    3
More
Less