Hole in the Wall

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Sep 11, 2008 In Season

Hole in the Wall Fan Reviews (16)

4.6
  • Hole In the [bleep]

I can't believe I actually watched this once. First off, This is not a cartoon, it's a bad reality show. Even though it's on Cartoon Network. Secondly, It's a bad reality show at that. The guy screams to the top of his lungs, "Show us the hole in the wall!" Then contestants try to orientate their body to fit through a hole on an upcoming wall. This thing looks like a really low budget reality show. I'm not sure why this is airing on Cartoon Network. Keyword: Cartoon. This actually aired on FOX before CN. Fox cancelled it.Then CN aquired it. I'm tired of these bad live-action reality shows on Cartoon Network. Hopefully, HITW will go soon, as it is failing among it's target audience and eventally DWWH and DBD would go with it, but for some reason, CN likes to keeps the live-action shows running even though they get bad ratings.One word to CN excs. and Snyder "Keep the live-action shows out if they know what's good for them."