Hollywood Heights

Monday 9:00 PM on Nick-at-Nite Premiered Jun 18, 2012 Between Seasons

Hollywood Heights Fan Reviews (15)

• WE NEED HH2

This show is my life. Even though it ended on October 5th ive missed it soo much that i cant stop watching youtube videos and reading fanfictions. I need a season two you dont know how much i need it.
  • HH2 4ever<3

Pease if u can relate to us fans,we are all hoping for an other season! make it happen! we all need Hollywood Heights to be & Loren must go on!!! <3
  • Hollywood Heights

i love your show alot i hope there is a second season
  • This Show Kicks Butt

You have a Musician and a inspiring singer songwriter on the show which to me is better then every other show on TV because the other shows do not have musicians and that why i love it because i am a music fan and i have a lot of collections that are really really good one's.
  • love love love this show

Being a singer and songwriter, I'm for any show that promotes music. with a great story line. and this season ended happy YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorrieann Krueger

Check out our music for feature shows

Music X Ray or Taxi.com or BMI

Laine Daniels "Out Going Male" i-tunes cdbaby.com
  • SEASON 2!

hollywood heights needs a next season,come i love this show so much,its actually my favourite show.WE NEED SEASON 2 OF HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS!!!
  • WE NEED MORE "HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS."

This has been on of the best series that I've seen in a very long time. My daughter and I watch every episode and really hope that there is going to be another season soon. This show is very inspiring for younger audiences to pursue your dreams regardless of setbacks, mistakes, or life-changing events. It would be very upsetting if this series does not come back.
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW

This show is awesome there are only a few shows that i cant wait for it to come back on!!! THERE BETTER BE A SECOND SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The best show I have seen in a while!!

I have only found a few shows that I can not wait till the next one airs, and this is definitely one of them!!!! I can't get enough of Hollywood heights!!! If you haven't seen it, you would not regret it if you took the time out tomorrow!! Hoping for a second season!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
  • AMAZING!

I love this show. It rocks. ts filled with drama and romance and comedy it is jusut great. I LOVE IT! There better D*** well be a second season.
  • this rules!!!

i just cant believe it this is my fav show and eddie kissed loren well made out with her but that was the most surprising part.

• Hollywood Heights

I loved the show it is my summers guilty pleasure. I can't believe that on Friday Eddie Duran kissed Loren Tate it is what i wanted for a long time.
  • Sucky....

This show is just really meaningless to me...
  • rock and roll

I think hollywood heights is the best tv show I seen in a long time snice degrassi yestersday to be my favorite but now I'm a fan of the show because it's bond, interesting and can't wait to see more epsiodes because i'm totally a fan of yours and watch the show every night and know the character so well now.
  • WTF?!?!

They moved Friends over this crap?!?!?!?!? ABYSMAL!!