Home and Away Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Seven NetworkIn Season

Disliking the majority of the cast again

tooltime

[1]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 12

Gotta be honest, dislike most of the cast.

Hate:

Charlie- please just shut up and stop nagging everyone.

Rachel- worst character in h&a history? annoying voice, so dramatic,always double shifting (pls be original) just kill her off.

Geoff- what happened to his morals and christian beliefs? yeah, they went out the window.

Annie- best actress in australia? really?

Martha- up there with rachel as worst character ever. ever since tony died she's been unbelievably annoying.

Great:

Miles- liked him, then hated him, now he's a gun

Aden- easily the best character

Alf/Irene- legends albiet underused

Nicole/Liam- both good

Ruby- i go through different phases, atm i like her. to her credit she's a very good actress imo

Tony- used to be at the top of my hated list but i've warmed to him, would be better off without rachel tho

Angelo- good, would like him even more if he managed to kill charlie

Dislike:

Jai, Romeo- okay characters just bad actors

Anyone I've forgotten

Edited on 11/07/2009 4:20am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Boredom9191

[2]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    Aw, I like most of the characters. I agree about Geoff, though. Wth?? lol I love Aden and Romeo. Hate Tony. Oh, Angelo's cool, too. Colleen. . .annooooying! But I like her. Aaand, oh yeah, it wasn't Tony that died, it was Jack. But I know what ya mean. Annie and Jai are just urgh, go away, don't come back from Japan please!

Petrophaga

[3]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 4

Ruby - annoying little schoolgirl, the dramatic revelation that she is diabetic and now she has that fully under control - you bet! she does not even need her insulin anymore, can drink and puke and does not get hypo?

Charlie - utterly bigot mother of the annoying little schoolgirl, what was it with the apple and the tree again?

Bianca - the worst ever character and actress, no contribution at all, ship her back to Italy

Romeo - boring, boring, boring and boring

Xavier - what a cliché, the poor son who lost his mother to a man he does not like, boo hoo, grow up and get over it

Penn - ah yeah the bad boycliché, stretched and very far-fetched

Nicole - was once okay, but now just boring and predictable, why is she just always falling for the bad guys? let her fall into the sea

Dexter - a complete waste of space

I have to agree with the starter of the thread, I am disliking the majority of the cast!