Home and Away Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Seven NetworkIn Season

KIM will be leaving home and away! (Spoilers!)

Vampirestriker

[1]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 19

According to Herald Sun, Chris and H&A: Chris Hemsworth(Kim Hyde) will be leaving Home and Away in June. Chris will be moving to L.A to move on career and meet with casting directors etc. He is currently filming his last scences in Home and Away!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamthelexx

[2]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 18
    FANTASTIC

Vampirestriker

[3]Apr 16, 2007
    I know!

irish_angel

[4]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 11
    Yippeeeeeeeee

ilmosh

[5]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 22
    i really dont want him to leave..NOOOOOO!!

Ebs_73

[6]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 15
    Hey.. maybe just in the future write "spoiler" and then the spoiler or just say what the spoiler is about, instead of saying the spoiler and then telling everyone that it is a spoiler.. lol. sorry i dont want to sound bossy or anything!

Vampirestriker

[7]Apr 21, 2007
    Oh sorry! And you don't sound bossy!

soapcrazy12

[8]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 5
    THIS IS WHAT I KNOW

CONFIRMED!!! PETER, AMANDA AND KIM ARE ALL LEAVING THE BAY, SO ENJOY WATCHING THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! ALEX POULOS IS RETURNING TO SUMMER BAY!!! DON FISHER IS ALSO RETURNING TO SUMMER BAY!!! KIM AND KIT HAVE A BABY BOY CALLED ARCHIE!!! DREW'S MOTHER CHRISTIE COMES TO LIVE IN THE BAY SOON!!! CASSIE AND JULES BECOME A COUPLE!!! KIT AND KIM LEAVE SUMMER BAY TOGETHER AFTER KIM AND RACHEL SPLIT. RACHEL STARTS A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH LEAH"S EX-BOYFRIEND HUGH. AFTER HE HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN OLDER WOMAN.LUCAS IS THE VICTIM OF A SEXUAL ASSAULT. DETECTIVE MIKE CARTER JR. WILL TAKE PETER"S PLACE IN SUMMER BAY. V.J. GETS SERIOUSLY SICK AND DIES LEADING TO LEAH LEAVING SUMMER BAY. TONY HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN UNDERAGE GIRL AND IS SENT TO PRISON. MARTHA IS NEARLY KILLED WHEN THE ROCKET CLUB BURNS DOWN, BUT JACK RESCUES HER AND THEY END UP BACK TOGETHER. CASSIE WILL BE LEAVING SUMMER BAY FOR GOOD SOME TIME THIS YEAR. BETH'S DEATH LEADS TO A FURTHER TRAGEDY IN THE BAY!!!THESE ARE ALL RUMOURS THOSE THET MIGHT NOT BE TRUE

DE1979

[9]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    I hope the Leah rumor and the Tony rumor are not true!

iamthelexx

[10]Apr 23, 2007

WOW.

Some of those I think will just be rumour, like VJ dieing, but others WOW..... lets get KYm out of the bay as soon as possible

ilmosh

[11]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 22
    HEY I WANNA KNO WHY UZ DNT LIKE KIM?
    Edited on 04/23/2007 3:16am
    Edited 2 total times.

koowy

[12]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 7

soapcrazy12 wrote:
    KIM AND KIT HAVE A BABY BOY CALLED ARCHIE!!!

Archie .. it reminds me if those comic books. I really don't want Leah to leave but I couldn't care less that Kim is leaving I think Hugh suits Rachel better anyway. Oh and are Peter and Amanda leaving the bay together?

Edited on 04/24/2007 2:00am

Chatterbox7

[13]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 9
    i'd say DEFINATELY rumors!

negomi

[14]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 6
    ilmosh wrote:

Thats what ive wanted to know for ages but noone ever seems to have a reason why

iamthelexx

[15]Apr 24, 2007
    I think he;s just annoying ..... "oooh woe is me, I'm so perfect, and I am a pretty boy" his storyline ran out a long time ago and should've been killed off in the plane crash after sleeping with Kit - then Kit could have come back, pregnant.... that would've been FAR better

irish_angel

[16]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 11
    negomi wrote:
    ilmosh wrote:

Thats what ive wanted to know for ages but noone ever seems to have a reason why

The reason i am not a fan is because he always seemed a little to wooden to me and at times his acting seemed forced. Whereas other characters like Alf and Colleen for example seem to just flow, he always looks like he's thinking about it too much and trying to hard to seem natural. My opinion only though.

negomi

[17]Apr 24, 2007
    Amanda is the queen of annoying...she does nothing but have pity partys. "oohh poor me..i have 2 million dollars...boo hoo" And Colleen...what an old bat. What worthy storyline does she ever have...ooohhh lets go play bowls...yay!!!!! Any other time, all she does is spread everyones business all over the town.

My opinion...those two are worse then Kym. And with a bod like his, who wouldnt think they were all that. He cant be all that bad an actor when he is the one going to the states, noone else.

DE1979

[18]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 8

He may be going to the states but it doesn't mean he will make it.

I don't think it's the actor that i don't like i think it's the character. I liked him when he first came to the bay, he was interesting and was a fun characther.   He always seems to be falling in love with someone and then gets over them real quick.  His character also think's that he is always right and only his option matters.  His whole attitude towards Rachel at the moment is totally selfish.  I personally will be glad when he leaves the screen that way they can bring in some more interesting characters.

negomi

[19]Apr 25, 2007

Valid point about Kym being selfish in regards to Rachel, but his focas has been on his baby which is the most important thing and Rachel understands that. I could only wish for that kind of support from my partner when I was pregnant, but it wasnt to be. Yeah I know...boo hoo negomi. lol

It will be hard to crack the big time in the US, but he has a chance so I wish Chris all the best. Hopefully he will be another H&A success story. Knock em dead Chris....GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Avster

[20]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 16

Oh yes kim is leaving YIPEE. I really dont like him. HE is just plan wired and slept with half the sumer bay population he was going to get someone pregnent anyways sooner or later. He just annoys me and acts too old for his age. Yeah there more but i wont say it. and i know tons of poeple like though.

Well i hope the Tony, Lucas and Leah thing doesn't happen. I really love leah. She like one of the most known characetrs in the bay ever in the history. I please dont let her leave. As for Tony that just stupid even though i really want to have more storyline haing a  relatinoship and going to jail is just plain over the top. I know the writters are trying to have mroe emotinal stoyrlines but tese are just way too melodramtic.I mean c'mon Jail that really ols school. As for the lucas, well it sounds like a really weird stoyrline. And i really like lucas too just hope that doesn't happen.

but as for the others liek kim and rachel breaking up im glad for one. As well with the otehr i can remember i really hoped Martha would get seriously hurt. And Jack deserves better than that cow. But i really want to find out what the trajedy is i think it has to do somthing with mattie... i think.