Home and Away Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Seven NetworkIn Season

New "Unofficial" Spoilers

matthew_trompf

[1]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    Kirsty will be leaving. She will break Miles' heart, but long term viewers will get the satisfaction of seeing her mother Shelley return and a resolution of her tension with her family before she leaves. There are going to be long term ramifications for Miles and his attitude to the world out the back of this shattering event. Trust me, this is one story you won't want to miss. There'll be a lot of tears shed in living rooms around the world before this one is over.

Here are a few hints of things to come around a couple of our new arrivals.

Romeo Smith, an old, best mate of Jai, is going to hit the Bay and also the heart of Annie. This will clearly cause romantic triangle tensions and give weeks of interesting story. Romeo is a very different sort of guy to Jai, so Annie finds herself torn between the fun loving, cheeky newcomer and her more serious boyfriend. Romeo will also bring a lot of fun in to the show with his freewheeling attitude to life. There's no doubt he's going to be a very popular addition to the canvass.

Xavier's life is going to be complicated by the return of his mother Gina to live in Summer Bay. It is exciting news that the talented and much loved Sonia Todd is coming back to the show as a new regular cast member. Obviously Xavier and Hugo's lives will be different with their mother in them fulltime and Tony will now have his sister to worry about. And worry he will when he sees her moving in to an unexpected romantic attraction. Brendan won't be staying in Summer Bay with the family.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stikkio

[2]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 13

i read that Kirsty was leaving and we are devastated about it, she works well with Miles in the house now that Sal has gone

gotta admit couldnt care less for Annie and Jai just hope that Romeo is a better actor.

Edited on 09/02/2009 3:18am

tooltime

[3]Oct 19, 2009
    • level: 12
    Hate Annie, hate Romeo, and for the most part dislike Jai. a

DE1979

[4]Oct 21, 2009
    • level: 8
    hahaha with Romeo's interaction with Annie i actually started to like here! Shot me now