Home and Away Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Seven NetworkIn Season

Official List of Departures & Arrivals

matthew_trompf

[21]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    I can't tell you where I got my information from because it would give away too much and that would land me in a lot of trouble but she leaves sometime in September or October.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

soapieaddict23

[22]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 18
    That is so stupid, they're getting rid of all the late teens, the ones we grew to love. I hate Geoff and Annie, although Aden is interesting. Rhys, Indiana, Bobby, Sharni and Mark ALL leaving? Too much...Although as long as Belle stays I'll try to catch the occasional episode. Considering I never missed an episode - that's literal - NEVER...home and away has really gone downhill, and with these departures I'm not expecting it to get better.

DE1979

[23]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 8

matthew_trompf wrote:
    I can't tell you where I got my information from because it would give away too much and that would land me in a lot of trouble but she leaves sometime in September or October.

Hey are you the some Trompf on seven's home and away forum that everyone always picks on and accusses you of lying and making storys up?

Edited on 02/12/2008 7:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DE1979

[24]Feb 12, 2008

Ohhhh you are:

By: matthew_trompf
    11/04/2007
    9:29 pm

Yahoo! Profile:
    matthew_trompf

Did this message offend you?
    Report abuse

Re:MatildaReply to this messageChannel 7 already confirmed that Matila isn't leaving the show next year but they told me to ring back in November and they would tell me whether she is leaving the show in 2009 or not because they only know up until the end of next year.

DE1979

[25]Feb 12, 2008

By: mtrompf
    3 days ago (Sunday, 8:33 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageI heard that Indiana Evans will be leaving in this year as one of my friend is in Australia at the moment and had spoken to Indi that she might be leaving in this year.

3 days ago (Sunday, 8:34 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageThey have chosen not to renew indiana evans contract. There is nowhere for her to go now. the orignal plan was for her and Lucas to end up back together, but Rhys wanting to terminate his contract early meant that this couldn't happen. Matilda has no family left, no proper relationships left, building new permanent boyfriend girlfriend relationships eg with geoff would be repetitive, therefore, although incredibly popular, they chose not to renew indiana's contract.

3 days ago (Sunday, 8:59 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageIndiana Evans contract is up in october OR her last scene is screened in october. I can't remember.

By: wildlife_girl00
    3 days ago (Sunday, 10:00 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    wildlife_girl00

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageI heard that Indiana Evans will be leaving in this year as one of my friend is in Australia at the moment and had spoken to Indi that she might be leaving in this year.

I thought you spoke to someone at channel 7.
    Or was that someone from H&A?

YOu've spoken to a lot of people about it.

3 days ago (Sunday, 10:07 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messagehomeandawayrules on the Home and Away Central Forum posted this not me.

Here is the website so you can check it out fo yourselves
    http://www.homeandawaycentral.com/forum/index.php? showtopic=7184&st=18

3 days ago (Sunday, 10:13 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageThis is still unconfirmed about Indiana Evans leaving so we'll have to wait until some kind of statement is issued before getting very happy that Matilda is finally leaving.

3 days ago (Sunday, 11:28 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageIndiana has NOT been offered a new contract and even if she wanted to renew home and away would not offer her a contract. Her character has travelled far enough and the home and away producers and script writers feel it would be too arduous, boring and repetitive to try and start new stroylines with indiana so she will leave the show this year!

But you do realise that the scripts for home and away are written a year in advance, not one week. Home and away producers had written Indiana out months ago so ITS A FACT. INDIANA WILL LEAVE THIS YEAR.

3 days ago (Sunday, 11:55 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageI also spoke to somebody else from Channel 7 this afternoon and they said that Matilda has survived a lot and is sure to be safe from this latest danger while Johnny watches her sleep.

2 days ago (Monday, 11:00 am)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messagehomeandawayrules on the Home and Away Central Forum posted this not me.

Here is the website so you can check it out fo yourselves
    http://www.homeandawaycentral.com/forum/index.php? showtopic=7184&st=36

By: wildlife_girl00
    2 days ago (Monday, 11:03 am)

Yahoo! Profile:
    wildlife_girl00

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageWE KNOW!
    YOU HAVE TOLD US MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE

Yesterday (8:38 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageIndiana leaves sometime in September or October.

By: nikeedee71
    Yesterday (8:45 pm)

Message deleted. Reason: Offtopic

Yesterday (9:14 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
    mtrompf

Report abuse

Re:TVWEEKReply to this messageI promise I will stop talking about it from now on because I understand that you all find it boring so I am truly sorry about it so it won't happen again.

DE1979

[26]Feb 12, 2008
    hmmmm i don't believe that she's leaving as a lot of the other stuff you have said hasn't come true.

vac1981

[27]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    OMG!!! I dont want Indiana to leave too many of the younger stars are leaving already. i really didn't like mattie to begin with but recently she has really grown up i hope that she doesn't get too hurt with Ric n Viv buisness

matthew_trompf

[28]Feb 13, 2008
    I wish I could tell you how Indiana leaves but I just don't know. That's really difficult to get hold of at this stage so as soon as I know something then I will tell you.

dyle123

[29]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 26
    Oh my god! Lucas, Cassie and Drew! I can't believe this, who's gonna be left for the teen storylines?!

wilsonetti

[30]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    matthew_trompf wrote:
    I wish I could tell you how Indiana leaves but I just don't know. That's really difficult to get hold of at this stage so as soon as I know something then I will tell you.

Stop copying other peoples posts word for word on other forums and claiming them as your own. Everything you have said in this thread was said by someone else.

DE1979

[31]Feb 13, 2008

wilsonetti wrote:
    matthew_trompf wrote:
    Stop copying other peoples posts word for word on other forums and claiming them as your own. Everything you have said in this thread was said by someone else.

Agree with you 100%

iamthelexx

[32]Feb 13, 2008
    Love Indiana Evans to bits, but unfortunately, she has reached the end - even the viewer can see that - I hope they write her out with a good storyline, and maybe happy.... come on she deserves it. Bet she'll end up going to travel the world, or go to live with an old cast member like Robbie or Kit?

matthew_trompf

[33]Feb 14, 2008
    I am truly sorry for copying other peoples posts word for word on other forums and claiming them as my own but I promise faitfhully never to do that again.
    Edited on 02/14/2008 2:28am

DE1979

[34]Feb 14, 2008
    matthew_trompf wrote:
    I am truly sorry for copying other peoples posts word for word on other forums and claiming them as my own but I promise faitfhully never to do that again.
    Cool.

tooltime

[35]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 12

Matilda isn't a bad character, certainly not one of the best, but her time is up. She has no family left and she's really serving no purpose these days.

I'm really disappointed Cassie is leaving because IMO she's the best actress on the show, miles better than a few of the others.

How strange was Lucas' departure? Out of the blue someone said how they are having goodbye drinks for Lucas. Riiiiiight! Good to see him go because for whatever reason he annoyed me. To start with he was pretty cool but over time he's become annoying. And the whole storyline with him being an author is a bit weird.

DE1979

[36]Feb 14, 2008

How about the fact that Irene's daughter Finn lives 2 hours away in the city and Irene has never mentioned it before??!! That seems strange to me.

I'm kinda hoping that Matilda does stay, i still like her character. Cassie really is starting to becoming one of my fav. as well and Rachel and Tony make me squirm. Don't like them together at all.

iamthelexx

[37]Feb 15, 2008

Finlay (Finn) was a main character years ago - Irene is always popping to the City to babysit for her, (don't forget about Irene's sons too - Damien and Nathan - she mentions them occassionally)

As for Indiana, I agree, she needs to go now before her character becomes a bore. Cassie has a brilliant end of character storyline by look of it.

Ebs_73

[38]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 15
    It'd be great to see Irene's children again.. Finn should come back for a visit!

Avster

[39]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 16
    I dont know about you, btu when i heard Mattie was leaving i almost had a heart attack...i love Mattie, i think she represent all the teenage girls out there unlike Cassie who is a complete S**T!, honestly, and Annie is just plain wired, i was very dissapointed in Lucas departure they should have heald a going away party for him or somthing.And im pretty sute they can write more stoyrlines for mattie.

Ebs_73

[40]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 15
    Yeah, im pretty upset about mattie leaving. I rekon she's a great character and actress.. and has really grown on the show. I think it's even sadder that she isn't even given the chance to stay

I also wish they had made Lucas' leaving bigger, i was so suprised when Tony was like 'he's leaving tomorrow'. It was way too quick!