Home and Away Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Seven NetworkIn Season

Official Questions Thread - episodes, characters, music, anything!

Ebs_73

[1]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 15

Hey guys...

This is the Official Questions Thread so if you have ANY questions about Home and Away ask them here.

I'll just ask that you don't ask anything to do with spoilers and you keep those questions to the spoilers thread.

Anyone can answer the questions if they know the answers. This will also help you because someone may already have asked a question in here that you want the answer for. This will also prevent numerous threads being made to ask just one question.

I hope this is a useful thread for everyone

So.. ask away!

Edited on 05/17/2008 10:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DE1979

[2]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 8
    Great idea Ebs

Ebs_73

[3]Apr 8, 2008
    hey guys. I dont know if anyone would know this (because i wouldnt! ) but my sister wants me to ask if anyone knows what brand the coffee maker is in Romans kitchen?? haha. thanks!

13Aoife03

[4]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 6
    i have a spoiler picture i found on a different site that i want to put up on the spoilers thread but i dont know how can anyone tell me i tried copy and paste but it didnt work.

Ebs_73

[5]Apr 20, 2008
    13Aoife03 wrote:
    i have a spoiler picture i found on a different site that i want to put up on the spoilers thread but i dont know how can anyone tell me i tried copy and paste but it didnt work.

Ok, so what you do is you right click on the picture and go into properties and then copy the URL. Then when you got to post you go into reply - instead of quick reply. Then you click on the little icon that is like green with a tree on it or something. Then you paste the URL into there and click ok! Hope that helps!

Ebs_73

[6]May 2, 2008
    jaques101 wrote:

Hey Last I Watched Was Sam Returning To The Bay Contacting Jazz for the money. Martha returning home to find Sam waiting for her. Martha with scratches across her face. Jazz crying on the beach. Sam's body found.

Can You Tell Me What Sam Did Or Said To Jazz And Martha To Cause Them To Fall Apart.????

xxx_Amy_xxx

[7]May 11, 2008
    • level: 7

Sorry for my question in the wrong place before

but here goes again...

what happened to tasha and robbie?

oh and what happened between tasha and jack (i stopped watching those episodes because i didnt like the look of what was coming)

oh and why is everyone saying they think jack and martha will split up again, cos i swear if they do i will stop watching!

x

carrotcrusher

[8]May 11, 2008
    mumma rose kidnapped baby ella bt tasha and robbie gt hr back.robbie had 2 go 2 court wen they found ou that he turned off his grandfathers life support machine and they thought he was gona go 2 jail he was found guilty but only had 2 pay a fine.Tasha then revealed she recieved a letter frm josie invitn them 2 move 2 the us were she nw lived nd feeln it would be good for ella they packed up their bags and left.

jhurley1

[9]May 11, 2008
    • level: 22
    xxx_Amy_xxx wrote:

Sorry for my question in the wrong place before

but here goes again...

what happened to tasha and robbie?

oh and what happened between tasha and jack (i stopped watching those episodes because i didnt like the look of what was coming)

oh and why is everyone saying they think jack and martha will split up again, cos i swear if they do i will stop watching!

x

omygosh - Tasha and Jack! i forgot about that storyline! Sorry, i don't remember much about it, except that it was weird. lol

jaques101

[10]May 12, 2008
    • level: 5
    who killed sam????

Ebs_73

[11]May 12, 2008
    She killed herself! It's hard to explain but she set it all up. She went to Martha and asked her to give her money and that if martha didnt she would tell the police all the corupt stuff jack has done. But then she didnt turn up to meet martha but when Martha was asked by the cops where she was on the night of Sam's death she lied about it and it made her look like she killed sam - just what Sam wanted!

Sam also scrachted Martha's face so that her DNA would be under her fingernails. She also stole a piece of writting paper from a pad in martha's bedroom and took a hair of martha's and then wrote a suacide note on the paper and planted it along with the hair in a car. It then looked like Martha had written the note and killed Sam! Sam also bought some drugs from this guy (to OD on) and then started going crazy and attacking him in this bar so these two guys had to pull her out by the arms - which is just what she wanted! Because it gave her bruises on the arms so it looked like two people (martha and jack) had held her down and injected her with drugs. Then Sam floated out into the water, injected herself with the drugs, and then pulled out the plug of the dingy so that she would OD from drugs before she drowned - so it looked like she was killed!!

Ok so I think that was all. Sam wanted to die but she didn't want Martha to get Jack after she was gone so that is why she tried to set up Martha, but it didn't work because Morag worked it all out.

Hope that helps

tuff_man

[12]May 13, 2008

hey i dont worthc Home and away anymore but i was flicking threw canles orther night and saw a bit so qestions

what happen to

Cassie (and her bf cant rember his name raped rachel)

Brad

sally (knew she left form adds and stuff but why)

Drew

and Lucua

also what ever happen to Morages husbnad knew she was marryed cuz her last names not stewort (or how eve rits speleld)

ok thnaks

rozzietheaussie

[13]May 14, 2008
    • level: 2

:O I can't believe that sam is dead and tried to frame Martha! Good job Morag was on the case!

I'm from the UK so we have just got up to sam trying to get jack into trouble and Sally leaving.

Why is she leaving? I took it to be that Sally and Cassie were going on holiday for a bit and then coming back when the baby was due to be born. But now it seems that Sally is leaving for good - why and what??? I am rather confused

snowy1617

[14]May 14, 2008
    the whole sam things is a good storyline, yeay morag, lol. we are just coming up to that in the UK. anyone know if any old cast members are coming back?

Ebs_73

[15]May 15, 2008
    snowy1617 wrote:
    the whole sam things is a good storyline, yeay morag, lol. we are just coming up to that in the UK. anyone know if any old cast members are coming back?

Yep! There's been rumours going around for a bit that Kirsty and Kane are coming back..and now we know they are! I can't wait I'm not sure how long Kane is staying for but I think Kirsty's coming back for a while. AND they're coming back with their little boy Oliver!

Also, rozzietheaussie Kate Ritchie (Sally) is leaving the show because she has been there for 20 years and feels it's time to leave and the character Sally is meant to be going on a 'holiday' but it's going to be a long time and they might not come back. But Kate said she wants to come back and visit from time to time!

rozzietheaussie

[16]May 15, 2008
    • level: 2

Oh right, I knew it was 20 years and stuff but I just didn't get the plot lol cheers (Seems like i was right but it just seemd unclear)

and yay Kirsty and Kane hurrah! they were great I loved them, it's partly because when I first started watching H&A they were the main people I warmed to (and Robbie). I'm sure they will all forget about Kane's trial and stuff because I hope nothing bad happens to him if he is back for a while.

tuff_man

[17]May 15, 2008
    hey saw more home and away last night and whats the "Den"

Ebs_73

[18]May 16, 2008
    tuff_man wrote:
    hey saw more home and away last night and whats the "Den"

The Den is a place kind of like the drop in centre. It is connected to the Diner and Leah set it up as a memorial to Dan (Dan's Den). It's where kids can come in and hang out and Leah and Belle run it.

princemickei

[19]May 17, 2008
    • level: 5
    tuff_man wrote:

hey i dont worthc Home and away anymore but i was flicking threw canles orther night and saw a bit so qestions

what happen to

Cassie (and her bf cant rember his name raped rachel)

Brad

sally (knew she left form adds and stuff but why)

Drew

and Lucua

also what ever happen to Morages husbnad knew she was marryed cuz her last names not stewort (or how eve rits speleld)

ok thnaks

cassie left with sally, henk abandoned her after the whole HIV thing. Sally left because of her career, but first she went on a holiday with Cassie, before any of that happened Brad moved to tasmania for a teaching job, drew flipped and wanted out of the bay so he left, im unsure but i think he's in the city which would make sense cause his dad and amanda are there, lucas the ever disappearing and returning teen finally left for good - i missed a few eps bit i think it was either for uni or because of his writing, one of them soemone told me,and as for Morag being married she has an ex husband from a long long time ago, pre dating home and away days i think, im pretty sure bobbi came along after her divorce so it would have been ages ago.

tuff_man

[20]May 17, 2008

thnak for all the info just 2 more qestions

what happen to rory affter sam died

and how did Dan die

god might get back into this show