Home and Away Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Seven NetworkIn Season

Official Questions Thread - episodes, characters, music, anything!

Ebs_73

[21]May 17, 2008
    • level: 15

Before Sam died she went to the city with Rory to stay with her sister and so when Sam died Rory just stayed there. And Dan and Leah were going to move oversea's to America because Dan got a job offer at a school over there as a counsellor. Dan went over first and Leah was going to come over with the boys a few weeks later. Dan had taken some kids out on a school camp and I'm not sure what it was but there was an accident in the water and Dan went to save the kid and drowned.

you should so get back into it! haha

Edited on 05/17/2008 10:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eireangel

[22]May 23, 2008
    • level: 7
    im not from australia so im just wondering about actors and actresses who have left h&a through the years. have they been in any other shows since leaving? oh and i really like the music that does be played in the background!! is that from different australian bands/singers??

laelie

[23]May 28, 2008
    • level: 2
    Any one know the song played in episode 4175 when Mattie and Lucas split up?

xxx_Amy_xxx

[24]May 30, 2008

does anyone know what song is playing at the end of episode 4460 when martha and jack are both crying after signing the divorce papers?

love only hurts or something like that?

Ebs_73

[25]May 30, 2008
    eireangel wrote:
    im not from australia so im just wondering about actors and actresses who have left h&a through the years. have they been in any other shows since leaving? oh and i really like the music that does be played in the background!! is that from different australian bands/singers??

Umm well there have been the few that have made it big (i.e. Heath Ledger - RIP) and then yeah other actors have gone on to do other shows or a lot of them have gotten singing careers. I cant think of many atm but if you wanted to know of any in particular you could search them on the net.
    Yeah a lot of the music is Australian I think..but I think they also use some from probably American artists and stuff.

I'm sorry but I don't really know any answers to the music questions. But hopefully someone else will be able to help!

thebeatles772

[26]Jun 2, 2008
    um I've been watching H&A lately and ya know it's up to the whole Kirsty and Kaine thing and i just can't remember what Kaine did/was accused of doing to make him be on the run and i can't remember who Kirsty's parents were i mean i remember the twin thing and the mix up at birth and that Kaine got cancer but thats all i can think of about them so if anyone could clear things up for me that would be great. thanx

Ebs_73

[27]Jun 2, 2008
    Ok well im not too sure of the details but i think this is it. Kane's dad did a robbery or something and then called Kane to come to like the middle of the bush and when he got there his dad was like gone and he had been set up. So Kane went to court and thought he would probably found guilty so he and Kirsty ran away (and in the end he was found guilty).

Kirsty's parents were Reese and Shelly and her sisters were Jade and Danny. They lived at the caravan park and Reese and Shelly broke up and Reese was with Beth for a bit but then Reese and Shelly got back together.

Hope that helps

thebeatles772

[28]Jun 3, 2008
    its all coming back to me now.. thanx

duffy1961

[29]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 1
    When Colleen discovered she was a Stewert, she mentioned her half sisters as Morag and Celia. But if memory serves me well there is another sister Barbara who was married to Donald Fisher. Correct me if I'm wrong
    Edited on 06/03/2008 8:33am

eireangel

[30]Jun 3, 2008

Ebs_73 wrote:
    eireangel wrote:
    Umm well there have been the few that have made it big (i.e. Heath Ledger - RIP) and then yeah other actors have gone on to do other shows or a lot of them have gotten singing careers. I cant think of many atm but if you wanted to know of any in particular you could search them on the net. Yeah a lot of the music is Australian I think..but I think they also use some from probably American artists and stuff. I'm sorry but I don't really know any answers to the music questions. But hopefully someone else will be able to help!

Thanks for answering my question! yea i should have thought of looking up the net for the old characters!

Ebs_73

[31]Jun 3, 2008
    eireangel wrote:

Ebs_73 wrote:
    eireangel wrote:
    Umm well there have been the few that have made it big (i.e. Heath Ledger - RIP) and then yeah other actors have gone on to do other shows or a lot of them have gotten singing careers. I cant think of many atm but if you wanted to know of any in particular you could search them on the net. Yeah a lot of the music is Australian I think..but I think they also use some from probably American artists and stuff. I'm sorry but I don't really know any answers to the music questions. But hopefully someone else will be able to help!

Thanks for answering my question! yea i should have thought of looking up the net for the old characters!

thats fine! i hope it helped

wentworthxlover

[32]Jun 4, 2008
    Hey Guys Wat Is Diwana.Org?

Ebs_73

[33]Jun 5, 2008
    wentworthxlover wrote:
    Hey Guys Wat Is Diwana.Org?

What does this have to do with home and away? Or are you just spamming?

wentworthxlover

[34]Jun 5, 2008
    NO I'm not spamming.
    like wat the hell
    well i posted the question mainly because that website i think is where all the tv programmes spoilers go to first.
    after each you tube clip of a home and away episode it says credit to Diwana.org.
    but i wanted to see what exactly it was so i went on the website but unfortuanatley it says you must be invited to see the site. so i was like it must be something special to be like that?
    and like only some people get invites eg it's a competition and you have to know the right people?
    so i was just curious ?
    they call diwan.org a torrent what's that?
    i really want to get invited but i think you have to be Australian!
    Owell no need to stress out i was just wondering.

Ebs_73

[35]Jun 6, 2008
    wentworthxlover wrote:
    NO I'm not spamming.
    like wat the hell
    well i posted the question mainly because that website i think is where all the tv programmes spoilers go to first.
    after each you tube clip of a home and away episode it says credit to Diwana.org.
    but i wanted to see what exactly it was so i went on the website but unfortuanatley it says you must be invited to see the site. so i was like it must be something special to be like that?
    and like only some people get invites eg it's a competition and you have to know the right people?
    so i was just curious ?

Oh ok sorry it was just a bit of a random question! haha Um yeah i dont think ive heard of it..but i'll go look at it now.

13Aoife03

[36]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 6
    Ebs_73 wrote:
    wentworthxlover wrote:
    NO I'm not spamming.
    like wat the hell
    so i was just curious ?

Oh ok sorry it was just a bit of a random question! haha Um yeah i dont think ive heard of it..but i'll go look at it now.

i dont think you need to be australian to get invited people who have been invited have invites to give out or something. well thats what i understand from comments left on people youtube pages. im not really sure what it is though.

wentworthxlover

[37]Jun 6, 2008
    I Reckon It's about tv programmes and movies etc like spoilers and stuff. i just don;t see why it has to be so private?
    owell if anyone gets invited can you invite me please.
    it would be much appriciated!
    ... waiting for episode 4655 to be added to youtube lol i want to watch it. hm new zealand is a little bit behind but like once you know you can watch ahead it's like why not!
    It's exciting.
    Aden and Belle are so adorable together, hope it lasts!!

Ebs_73

[38]Jun 6, 2008
    Yeah Aden and Belle were actually quite cute in tonights aus ep..when they were fighting over the camera..huh in your face nicole!

MonkeyApple72

[39]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 3
    That Diwana thing sounds like the name of the person that puts up H&A eps on You Tube

wentworthxlover

[40]Jun 9, 2008
    yeah that xemmali channel gives credit to Diwana as a comment to each of their videos. i'm guessing xemmali is a member of diwana.org.
    hm keep me up to date with any other info thanks