Home and Away Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Seven NetworkIn Season

things they sould of never done on H&A

tuff_man

[1]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 6

make micko a real perosn- he was sallys imaginery friend for any many years think its stupid decited ok we going make him sallys long lost twin mean his there replace sally she was such a huge part of the show for so long i find bit stupid to try and replace her

make collene a long lsot stewrort now i stopted worathcing when this came out so did not actully see how it came about but i think its a stupid idea in genrel..and as everyone keeps for gettign collenes long lsot doruther came into it for a short guess roll and was love intrest for Alf making her his neice!!

bring krusty and kaane back to brake up they where one of the bays gratest cupels over came so much and jsut grate together i econ sould make kane and kristy come back and stya abck together not bring them back to brake them up they sould of left them gone if where going brake them up and what more miles and kisrty i still hate it

ok add your lsit of things you think sould of never happen

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

j19000

[2]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 50

Killing Ailsa off was the biggest mistake they could have done, but what could they do? Judy Nunn was determined to leave at the end of 2000. It's a shame too, as 2000 was where the show began transforming into the Home And Away you've seen over the last 10 years, the newer stuff. She only had one year of screen time in that, so she was mostly in the old era.

idlegossip

[3]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 3
    KILL RUBY!

idlegossip

[4]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 3
    the boring plot lines. Dullllllllllllllllllllll