Home Improvement

Season 7 Episode 3

Room At The Top

0
Aired Unknown Oct 07, 1997 on ABC
8.7
out of 10
User Rating
33 votes
1

EPISODE REVIEWS
By TV.com Users

Episode Summary

EDIT
Room At The Top
AIRED:
Jill wants Tim to build her an office in the attic and then changes her mind at the last minute; Tim makes a big deal about it.

Who was the Episode MVP ?

Saturday
No results found.
Sunday
No results found.
Monday
No results found.
SUBMIT REVIEW
  • 6/10

    6.0
    I really didn't like this episode. It was boring and not funny at all. First, Jill promises Tim he can make an office for her in the attic. Tim asks her like five times if she is sure, Jill says yes. Then, after seeing a therapist, Jill realizes she is taking on to much. She then tells Tim not to build the office. Tim's pissed off at Jill and they argue about it for the whole episode. Then, eventually, Wilson fixes everything as usual. Tim apologizes to Jill and Jill promises that Tim can build her an office sometime in the future. That was the whole episode. There was basically no jokes, and the plot wasn't written very well. One of the worst episode of Home Improvement ever.moreless
Jack Blessing

Jack Blessing

Dr. Breen

Guest Star

George DelHoyo

George DelHoyo

Doug

Guest Star

Milton Canady

Milton Canady

Al's Neighbor

Recurring Role

Tammy Lauren

Tammy Lauren

Patty

Recurring Role

Watch Online

Trivia, Notes, Quotes and Allusions

FILTER BY TYPE

  • TRIVIA (2)

    • Outtake: Instead of saying she doesn't want an office in the attic, Jill mistakenly says she doesn't want an attic in the office.

    • When Tim comes to talk to Wilson, Wilson mutters something that sounds like "Hello, good-" and then says "Well, hi-ho, neighbor".

  • QUOTES (8)

    • Mark: Mom, can you sew these buttons on my shirt?
      Jill: Ew! They're little skulls!
      Mark: Yeah. How fast can you do it?
      Jill: Um, well, I'm kind of busy, but I assure you that sewing demonic symbols on my son's clothing will be right on the top of my list...

    • Tim: Where am I supposed to put all the stuff I just bought?
      Jill: I can think of a really good place!

    • Tim (after Al makes fun of his beard): Well, gee, Al, not everyone can grow a beard as fast as your mom.

    • Wilson: Tim, you growing a beard?
      Tim: (shows beard) What do you think?
      Wilson: Well, I'm not sure. I could never understand why a man would want to hide his face.

    • Wilson: You remind me of one of my great heroes.
      Tim: Yeah?
      Wilson: Jefferson.
      Tim: He was one of my heroes. When that guy started out, he had one dry cleaner, and next thing, he was movin' on up.

    • Jill: This is only about 10% of my problems. The other 90%, I'm married to.

    • Dr. Breen: What's wrong with your husband building you an office?
      Jill: I'm married to Tim Taylor.
      Dr. Breen: Tim "The Toolman" Taylor?
      Jill: Yeah, and maybe you'd better switch to a tape recorder here.
      Dr. Breen: I hope I have enough batteries.

    • Jill: I don't really have that much to talk about.
      Dr. Breen: Oh, that's okay. Why don't you just tell me a little about yourself?
      Jill: Oh, oh, okay. Well, I just hit 40, and I'm trying to jumpstart a new career, and I don't know which I'll get first, my diploma or menopause. On top of that, I have three sons, each of whom is the center of his own universe. Brad has started driving, which is keeping me up worrying half the night, and Randy's started questioning everything his father and I stand for, and Mark, he's the youngest one, wears only black and is possibly worshipping the devil.

  • NOTES (0)

  • ALLUSIONS (0)

More
Less
  • 10:00 pm
    20/20
    NEW
    ABC