Home Improvement

Shopping Around

Aired Unknown May 07, 1996 on ABC

• Bad at first, then became good, but went bad again.

This episode was unoriginal in my opinion and I do have mixed feelings about it. The episode starts boring when Mr. Leonard comes on Tool Time, but then the episode became good when Tim hilariously accidentally shoots a nail at Mr. Leonard's butt. LOL! When Tim and Jill are going out to dinner, Tim's mother volunteers to babysit the boys. But Tim and Jill are surprised to see that Mr. Leonard is dating another woman since he kissed her. It was superbly hilarious when Tim and Jill tried spying on Mr. Leonard and then Antiono sees them and looks at them strangely. After the commercial break, the episode goes bad and boring again. Tim and Jill tell Mrs. Taylor about what happened at the resturant, and now she is thinking about breaking up with him. At the end, Mr. Leonard says to her that the reason that he was cheating on her is because he met the two at the same time and didn't know which woman to choose. In conclusion, Tim sees Mr. Leonard kissing another woman at dinner, although like Jill predicted, it was actually his sister. I had mixed feelings about this episode, it was bad at first, became good, but went bad again. I'd say this one was unoriginal to me.

FINAL GRADE: C+