Home Improvement

'Twas The Flight Before Christmas

Aired Unknown Dec 12, 1995 on ABC

• Christmas Review #74

On Christmas Eve, Tim and Al get stuck at the airport on the way to Binford's winter festival. Ilene makes Al choose between her and his mother. Tim and the boys beat Doc Johnson in the Christmas lighting contest. I thought that this was an excellent Christmas episode of "Home Improvement". A lot of parts in this episode really made me laugh and the storyline was handled very well... I loved it. My only nit-pick was about this episode was Brad, Randy, and Mark being excited that Tim won't be home for Christmas just so they can win the Lighting Contest... okay, I know Tim is a clumsy person but that is no reason for the guys to be like that. Other than that nit-pick, I loved this episode. That clerk at the airport throughout this whole episode was hilarious such as when he is the clerk for "Ticket Counter", "Gift Shop", "Car Rental", and more. I just laughed hard every time he would change the signs and all that. It was also very funny when Wilson tells Jill that he has a good friend that is a clerk at the airport because that clerk is apparently the guy that Tim and Al have to go to when they are stuck at the airport. It was also very funny that the boys' lighting was so bright that it helped Tim and Al's plane land. Overall, an excellent Christmas episode of "Home Improvement" with only one nit-pick. 10/10